Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 503263 times)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread 2 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #125 on: August 02, 2007, 05:39:05 PM »
What if they have the other HGs vote her out?

Offline hill

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #126 on: August 02, 2007, 05:40:26 PM »
 :jumpy: I hope they do let her go. I am not a Kail Fan!!!
BB Fan Forever!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 02, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »
I don't know mama, but I think we are all over reacting because of the fact that she was really sad and now we have the waves, I mean - why would she just walk out? She was probably just talked out of it in the DR.

Nuala

« Reply #128 on: August 02, 2007, 05:44:27 PM »
Kail doesn't even want to go to sequester..........all I want it an explanation from CBS of why they put her on the show.  I mean there were tons of people who want on the show and supposedly she did too and now she is in the mix and wants out.  I can't believe it is over cleaning?  Maybe it is everything and it is just crazy.  So now they are going to need to do something different for the live show if she goes DOR they wont be using time for live evictions.........maybe they are trying to get the other hgs to talk to her into staying?  

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 02, 2007, 05:46:00 PM »
But Nuala how do we know that she is even considering leaving anymore? After the DR we overheard there was footage of all the HGs and kail was just back in her room doing her hair?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: August 02, 2007, 05:47:53 PM »
Right and she went to the kitchen counter where everyone was. It didn't go from the DR (with her) and then waves. It went to waves because she was in the DR, or whatever and we could hear it. And then she came out and sat at the kitchen counter with Jen. No talking but she was probably still upset. They are trained to talk people out of that. Didn't someone in a couple seasons request DORs when they got mad? But teh storm calmed down. I think it would be a live eviction for Kail before they would give into her having a DOR. Thats my opinion.

Im scared to watch the show tonight. I can only imagine how Dick would be (over the top im positive) if Kail does leave.

I think shes saying that shes in it to win it but its obvious now she would go to sequester and she would rather go home. I think they put her on the show so she would stop applying to be on it.

I personally think they'd just tell the houseguests she wants to leave and vote her out and let Nick stay. Which sucks but whatever.

Nuala

« Reply #131 on: August 02, 2007, 05:48:12 PM »
But Nuala how do we know that she is even considering leaving anymore? After the DR we overheard there was footage of all the HGs and kail was just back in her room doing her hair?

I don't know it all just speculation.  But her bag is already packed she is on the block........maybe they will have her voted out instead of her doing a DOR (as some already said).  She flat out told them she did not want to go to sequester.  What is that?  

Nuala

« Reply #132 on: August 02, 2007, 05:50:25 PM »
I just hope she stays and plays the game.....I am sure it is hard, but come on don't give up if it was your dream to be on the show.  I hope she does not ask them to vote her out now........but we will know she did if she gets voted out. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #133 on: August 02, 2007, 05:51:17 PM »
it would be a first wouldnt it?  I dont remember anyone leaving on their own on BB, i do remember someone being kicked off for something bad to another player, not sure how long ago that was... or even if it was the US version or UK version.

BB2, Krista and Justin? He held a knife to her throat and he was out the door! (At least that's how I remember it.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Nuala

« Reply #134 on: August 02, 2007, 05:52:40 PM »
Plus CBS has to know by now that Kails DOR conversation was heard by the live feeders.........I guess they need to be more careful when they go in the DR? 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2007, 05:55:25 PM »
Yep, its lame that she knew coming into this she probably would be going to sequester. I understand missing your kids but thats why I could never do this, ya know?

IMO the way things go for me, Kail is a goner. Nick stays, Daniele gets her way. Dick and Daniele are F2. Yep. See how pissy waves make me :lol:

Someone could have easily just hit the wrong button, like we saw them doing their makeup. Ya know.

Nuala

« Reply #136 on: August 02, 2007, 05:56:02 PM »
oopppppppppssssssss wrong place  :lol3:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 02, 2007, 05:56:10 PM »
the feeds are back

Offline tigs101

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #138 on: August 02, 2007, 05:56:29 PM »
I agree with whoever said that even if she really does want to be leave, there is probably something she signed that says a certain procedure has to be followed. She can't just walk out anyway, aren't those doors locked tightly? LOL

Also, sometimes, no matter how badly you wanted something, when you're in the actual situation, things change. maybe it's all just so much harder than she ever expected it.
"...for it is by our thoughts we can truly fly."

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: August 02, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »
I dont think the other hg's have a clue as to her DR session.  It is possible for the waves being so long is BB realized they made a mistake somewhere and had to fix some things before starting them back up again.

Kail is probably not leaving,,, I will just keep telling myself that.. I would like to see her gone soon but after Nick, Dick, and Dani, 

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: August 02, 2007, 06:14:07 PM »
You know what I was thinking (and im not a postive person lol), what if Kail just stands up when they can tell the HGs why they should vote to keep them or whatever, and she is like "just vote me out, I don't wanna be here"

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2007, 06:20:18 PM »
ahhhh very good point mama2 I never thought about that hmmmm

Offline tigs101

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #142 on: August 02, 2007, 06:32:35 PM »
You know what I was thinking (and im not a postive person lol), what if Kail just stands up when they can tell the HGs why they should vote to keep them or whatever, and she is like "just vote me out, I don't wanna be here"
that would ROCK! LOL  :jam:
"...for it is by our thoughts we can truly fly."

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #143 on: August 02, 2007, 06:34:37 PM »
that would ROCK! LOL  :jam:

OR Blame Dick who she hates (I believe) then she can leave and he will be the reason. Win/Win for Kail.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: August 02, 2007, 06:38:11 PM »
Then again she did change after the HOH rules thing? Into jeans. If she was leaving she prolly would've stayed in shorts or whatever, ya think>?

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: August 02, 2007, 06:40:00 PM »
What would she blame him for? She was upset cause of Amber cussing her out.

It really annoyed me that from the minute Jen woke up this morning Dick was in her face cussing her out. How can people let that happen. I do think that when Jen is gone, Dick will find someone else to pick on!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 02, 2007, 06:40:26 PM »
I would be incredibly happy if Kail stays, and her or Jen win HOH, because neither of them would put up Eric or Jess, who are my favorites, it will be Dick and Daniele :)

Offline chimpee

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: August 02, 2007, 06:42:34 PM »
 :jam:  Thank you all updaters for doing a wonderful job!  I'm a "former" live updater that has been overworked lately, and didn't sign up for the feeds.  I may do so, but, in the meantime I just want to say thanks so much  I come here as much as possible to catch up on the hamsters!  

Love you all!! :jumpy: :wohoo:
I love BB and RFF!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: August 02, 2007, 06:43:30 PM »
Hi Chimpee!! Thanks! I hope you can find more free time! We miss you.  :hugs:

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #149 on: August 02, 2007, 06:44:37 PM »
I feel the same way Michael. Eric/Jess/Jameka/Amber and maybe Dustin were talking about throwing it to Jen so she gets rid of Dick for them.  :wohoo: I know that won't happen but whatever.