Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 502884 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread 2 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2007, 11:11:44 AM »
I honestly don't think we really know who the AP's choice is because Eric was very vague yesterday. We shall find out tonight.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2007, 11:19:51 AM »
Man I can't believe Daniele thinks she will be Americas Choice :rolleyes: She said she can't wait to see people like Jen cry cause she won't get it. What a bitch.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2007, 12:05:36 PM »
Voting count predictions, anyone?

I'm on the fence it'll either be 5-3 or a tie with Dustin casting the breaking vote. (To evict Nick)

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2007, 12:10:33 PM »
Im realllllllllllllllllly hoping that America voted out Nick. Maybe that could be a reason that Eric brought it up to make sure nobody was on the fence. Just something to think about. I know its far fetched but whatever.

Offline BBFanfmNC

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2007, 12:25:40 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone  :dancer: ...Welcome Kimmie  :waves: ....thanks to the updaters you always do a great job..I know it can be hard keeping up sometimes...you are so appreciated

I think Nick is on his way out....not a big Nick fan but I don't think he should be going....my choice would be Kail :yess:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2007, 12:25:51 PM »
even IF america voted out kail it will still be 4-4 with dustin breaking the tie.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #56 on: August 02, 2007, 12:27:14 PM »
even IF america voted out kail it will still be 4-4 with dustin breaking the tie.

Yea I know. We'll find out tonight. Poor Dustin, he'll be a huge target if he has to break the vote.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #57 on: August 02, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »
Yeah I know it would still be 4/4 but I really don't wanna risk it. I really hope Jameka/Jess/Amber stay true then Jen would tie it. Im crossing my fingers.

I just don't wanna see Dick and Daniele get their way.......... again.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: August 02, 2007, 01:11:05 PM »
This may be old news but I heard Daniele tell ED this AM (while I was getting ready for work--about 6 EST) that it really sucked to not even be able to give Nick a "pity" vote....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: August 02, 2007, 01:13:38 PM »
I really don't think Nick will get as many votes as ppl may think he will.  And think that Kail will only get one vote for eviction for AP

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2007, 01:16:31 PM »
Zach will vote out Kail to.

I still say that Daniele will give him a pity vote and they will try and blame it on Jen :lol3: And im not sure about Dick.

But you know there is still today for them all to change their minds

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2007, 01:21:45 PM »
This might be another Joe situation where we thought it may be close but really even dick will vote for Kail to stay.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2007, 01:22:58 PM »
Its crazy that the live show is in 6 hours and 40 minutes. Is today going faster then usual :lol:

It will take that long for all the girls to get ready, I remember last week they were still doing their hair with 15 minutes to go lol. Im a tomboy so maybe im just not used to that.

Haha that would kill Dick to have to vote for Kail to stay :lol: I don't think I ever thought the Joe thing would be close. I thought it would be 8-2. I thought Mikes would be closer, but the LNC went with that one like I hope they go with this one.

Offline mommyto1

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2007, 01:29:11 PM »
I was reading on another board that some believe that Nick will go into sequester and be the first Jury member. That means the jury would be 9, and Eric would be America's Choice as a jury vote.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2007, 01:29:16 PM »
I am now very confused. Are Dick and Daniele voting to evict Nick now  like just about everybody else? I don't recall reading that in the live feed posts from last night. I must have missed something if that is the case.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 01:34:49 PM »
From what I have read the discussion last night went from Nick to Hoh comp. SOOOOOO I dunno. Then Daniele made a comment that Nick told her to vote with the house, and she said "I feel bad that I can't get him anymore votes" - to Dick.

Thats weird that Nick would be going to sequester. There are 11 people left in the house, I was thinking jury would only be 7. Then someone said it would be 5 but they'd take 7. Crazy!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2007, 01:34:49 PM »
I just went back and read the posts from the LNC meeting from last night and yup, they all are voting out Nick. So it'll be 6-2 most likely.

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2007, 01:36:20 PM »
Thanks RFWill. For some reason im thinking 5-3, because I don't trust Daniele (or Dick but think he would vote with the house).

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2007, 01:38:50 PM »
I will miss Nick. I did really like him.

Kimmie0712

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »
I thought that it would be an interesting twist for them to put Nick in sequester... but I doubt they would.

I remember Nick telling Dani to vote with the house so she wouldn't make herself a target... I think that was right after he was put up?

(Thank you for the warm welcomes btw!!)

Offline hill

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2007, 01:43:05 PM »
 :groan:  This Day is going by so slow for me!  All I do is set here and read what you all have to say because I am to cheap to buy the Live Feeds.  I am patiently waiting for BB8 to come on tonight.  I hope that Jess, Eric, or Zach gets HOH tonight!  Going to be interesting that is for Sure!!!!
BB Fan Forever!

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2007, 01:43:28 PM »
One thing is... when they are in the group lately they say stuff that they say differently to other ppl in the house when not together.   as in Dick saying he now wants Dustin and Amber out but he changes his mind every 5 min. lol..  It will be interesting thats for sure to see what actually does happen.  

I am not sure that Dick and Danielle will vote with the house or the LNC.. This may be the time when alot of the groups split and make different alliances.  like i said before i think Jen and Kail will join the LNC and Dick and Danielle will be put out..

Everything will depend on the HOH comp though.  If Jen or Kail wins that they will be aligned with everyone except Dick and Danielle.

Of course these are only my opinions.. no inside info here lol

Offline MamaTo4boys

• Mama
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2007, 01:50:41 PM »
I agree FormerNickFan. Here are my breakdowns.

Eric/Jess take Jen

Kail gets Dustin (if not then he gets Zach). Also Amber/Jameka keep Dustin close as he is a bigger target (for what he did during POV).

Dick and Daniele already have an alliance. Maybe they would let Zach in since hes a target or whatever.

Is that all? I do think that the LNC is going to lose Daniele. But who knows, she may realize it was the best thing for her over the Nick thing.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2007, 01:52:36 PM »
you know.. I am with you hill I refuse to pay for the feeds.. from what I read there are constantly waves and you really don't get to pick what you want to see.  
I have even heard the live feeders say that sometimes they have all four feeds on the same thing.  If BB would change it to be able to watch whatever cam you wanted at any given time I think they may have more ppl that would sign up for the service IMHO

Offline hill

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2007, 01:57:00 PM »
I know that is so true, I did the free trial for i think 2 days and then cancelled it.  I can read what everyone says just as easy.  I still did read the feeds as I had the live feed for those two days and it was really no diff.  I watch Showtime every night and that is good enough for me!  Still get kinda anxious though.  Sometimes no one post cause they are watching and I think to myself grr what is going on...but I just set and wait to hear.  Sometimes wish I would have kept it to watch some of the things but most of them it is not worth it.  Previous years were diff. that is for sure.
BB Fan Forever!