Author Topic: Big Brother  (Read 504193 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: ongoing live feed commentary & chatter thread 2 (spoilers allowed)
« Reply #1800 on: August 08, 2007, 07:50:40 PM »
OK, I think im actually wanting "lil bunny foofoo" (Zach) to win....hes the only one who doesnt annoy the he** out of me! Amber with her friggin sob stories.....Dick with his yelling and control issues.....Jam pray pray pray....Danielle with the whole Nick thing and her baby voice.....Jess and HER voice (shoot me).....and poor Eric, he was put in this predicament (sp?) by BB.....
Good points, pokeyismasbaby!  :jam:
I'm feeling the same.  First off, I liked Kale, but then she let Dick get the best of her & she's just not the player I hoped she'd be.  She's lame n' weak.  I liked Dick briefly, but his hateful attitude  B:) B:) B:) irked the heck outa me.  Evne tho he's toned it down a bit, I do not like him at all.  I still like Eric even tho he lied...but most of that was due to being AP.  As many have already said, he was put in the situation.  Then to top it all there's the banner crap!
Cbs could've prevented that!
Sooo...if Eric is evicted but has a chance to return via our votes, I want him to win...along side Zack.  (or even Jen, whom I hated at first, but I'm liking her more lately.  Yeh, she's self-centered, but she's being her nonassuming self.  She's really a beautiful gal!  

Btw, pokeyismasbaby and all other newbies posting here...
 WELCOME TO THE FORUM!  :waves:
 Drop by the Newbie's Hangout at
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,12507.msg203962.html#top  ....if you have a time! 

« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:00:51 PM by RudyRules »

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed updates Wednesday 8/8
« Reply #1801 on: August 08, 2007, 07:51:24 PM »
and now Jameka is in talking to Eric tells Eric that she wants to give him an opportunity because she gave people that she didn't care about the same opportunity

Jess leaves to give them time to talk

Thanks puddin.. he talks to fast for me

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1802 on: August 08, 2007, 07:52:21 PM »
Eric: I need you to understand that every moment we shared was real and genuine. I can understand that I'm obnoxious.  The moments we shared and i hope we can continue to share they were real true moments.  I have not said one ill word about you, to anyone, not strategically, not in the diary room, nothing.  I didn't know how we'd get along.  

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1803 on: August 08, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »
Jameka giving Eric the opportunity to talk to her..

Eric.. they have piled **** upon **** on top of me, no way to survive it..  its brutal and what i jsut said to Jess I'm goin to say to you as well, what I need you to know is that every moment that we spent together have been real  ( ditto what he told Jessica, repeat, wash rinse, repeat, see above )

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1804 on: August 08, 2007, 07:54:30 PM »
pokeyismasbaby, Ray0179, alohakiwi, I just want to say Welcome to RFF! We're so glad you joined us!!

:welcome: :hiya :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1805 on: August 08, 2007, 07:54:40 PM »
Eric: there was not a moment that I shared with you where I was not being me, like if we met at school or if we meet after, regardless of what happens.  The sad fact of the matter is that they're wrong.  They might not know where these things came from, but they didn't come from me. 

Jameka: mmmmm

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1806 on: August 08, 2007, 08:00:54 PM »
I believe that Eric's got some double talk going on.  He says, I didn't do any of what they say I did out of one side of his mouth, then he says but in the five hours of accusations I can't say I didn't do every single thing I'm being accused of.   ???

Jameka:  I don't know Eric. I gave you my heart and I love you.  Now, I'm out 5 HOH and the person that I'm loyal too is out, and I don't know if the person sitting in front of me is the person I know. I don't know that you're not going to put up Amber and myself, why would you keep us here if you have a chance of going against ED, you'll win the money.   I will not have an opportunity for HOH until there are 4 people left.  I know that it was my decision and its just blurred and I'm fighting and I love you and feel like you're worth it.  Have I screwed myself?  That was definitely genuine.

Eric:  WHen dick accused me of being in tears because I knew my fate, I was in tears because I didn't want you to give up any of your money.  You actually have a chance to win.  I was almost in tears because I was moved.  I went to the DR and said I love you with all my heart and you are a warrior and there is no one better I could have to stand along side of me, whether its be myself in the real world or play in the game.  I assure you, hunt me down and whip my ass if I'm lying to you, I have been glowing about you for weeks now. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:10:35 PM by BelleJar »
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1807 on: August 08, 2007, 08:01:11 PM »
Jess crying: don't think that he did those votes.

Amber: I do.

Jess: I want him out and everything but don't think hes as bad a person as everyone is making him out to be.

Amber: Really?

Jess: I don't I just don't see it. He denies what Jen says, the votes he denies, I'm so confused.

Amber: But Jen said about the key.

Jess: thats what I was going to ask.

Amber: why would she like?

Jess: yeah why

Amber: ****ed up how he goes around saying that he hates people..

Jess: yeah I wanted? to believe him?

Amber: hes a little manipulator.

Jess: yeah, I don't even have a decision to make, I just feel bad about it.

Amber: what he did to me, that just clarifies it. Hes really out to hurt people. Holding stuff in his back pocket.

Jess says the he said that he shouldn't have done that.

Jess just sad..

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1808 on: August 08, 2007, 08:03:57 PM »
Eric: I know we didn't have a SR handshake but I always figured it'd be you, me and Jessica.  Rehashes the Survivor story (Colby and Tina) and said he made a 900,000 dollar mistake.  I came into this game  with just the money in mind. I realized on day 2 that this is real life, its not a tv relationship, its real.  I was saying to Jess, that I do not ever want to be sitting against one of them (D&D), I would never ever forgive myself if Zach, Dick, or Jen were to win the game.  I would much rather have you win.  I'll probably lose anyway.   B:)
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #1809 on: August 08, 2007, 08:06:31 PM »
Thanks TL! :hugs: I'm trying hard to keep up with all the new members. 
Everything is sluggish since I don't have DSL, so it takes longer to post and open pages. :groan:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 08:21:39 PM by RudyRules »

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1810 on: August 08, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »
Eric:  I played the game very little (yeah) and I got sidebarred by living here.   B:)  You can ask yourself if I've ever gone back on a word I told you, have I jeopardized your stake in the game, was I ever disrespectful?  The way I look at it is there is someone for five weeks that's been good or you have Dick that's never been good to anyone and is really calling the shots.  From a game perspective, Kail can absolutely do nothing in the house, shes on slop, no HOH's, no relationship to you whatsoever, who knows where she is aligned.  I can win HOH's and will always look out for your best interests.  We've talked about not letting Dick call the shots.  He's a bully and he's getting away with it.   I'll fight for the death.  If I were to win HOH next week, and then put you and Jess up, I'd be murdered right there. I believe in you guys, I love you guys, I of course would love to be here.  . . (talk talk talk  . . . yup he's a lawyer)
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1811 on: August 08, 2007, 08:09:39 PM »
Jameka:  Bottomline, I gave you my word. I fought for you.  You have my vote, its just a matter of what other people want to do.  I'll have a hard time trusting you from this point forward.

Eric:  If I stay, I'll have to fight to repair my tarnished reputation.  THere were mistakes I made,
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1812 on: August 08, 2007, 08:10:05 PM »
Eric needs to STFU already....
I am soooooooo freakin' tired of hearing about his "LEGACY" in the house! WTF?????   :meow:

His 15 minutes are up as far as I am concerned.....
 (:;)

E nuff.....   :wall:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1813 on: August 08, 2007, 08:12:21 PM »
Eric talking about Amber and hopes he can apologize.  I won't go after Amber. I care about her and made some mistakes. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1814 on: August 08, 2007, 08:13:22 PM »
Zach asking Amber if shes OK.
Amber says that Eric is a piece of ****, she was pissed because Eric she told Eric something in confidence and he was going to hold it over her head.. etc

Amber & Jess are tired " what else is new?"

Amber tells Jess that when she feels sad seh has to think of the positives why he is leaving, there is a reason why she woke up last night and saw that Eric was creepy  :lol:

Jess: yeah, yeah

Amber: plus if he stayed in the house he would be so clingy with you like Dani with Nick, same thing.

Here comes Zach, lol

Zach to Jess: well, it looks like your stuck with me now.

Jess: oh, i know. At least your funny :lol:

Zach: funny looking.

Jess: you could cheer me up.

Zach: i'll still drink with you.

Jess: I know, I totally expected that.

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1815 on: August 08, 2007, 08:13:53 PM »
now now grandmawlily LOL everyone gets there chance to plead there case  :lol:

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1816 on: August 08, 2007, 08:16:11 PM »
Jameka: There's a couple of things that I have questions about.  Some Nick thing (I missed it.)  There's nothing that you did to me per se, but collectively as a group its damaged.  I believe our conversations were genuine, but when you look at it from a group perspective its like damn he messed that up. 

Eric: Last week it was Nick, this week Me, next week will be someone else.  Last week, Nick did all of the horrible things and he couldn't be trusted.  This week he's amazing. WHere was that last week.  If you wanted Nick to stay, then he had two votes, you're telling me one of those wasn't him.  Rehashing the Nick thing . . .  B:)
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline mommyto1

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1817 on: August 08, 2007, 08:19:14 PM »
Someone said on another site that Nick had a pic of Daniele on his myspace as his background. I clicked on the link and sure enough he does, and she's wearing his shirt.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1818 on: August 08, 2007, 08:19:29 PM »
Eric: I perceived Nick to be angry when you eliminated him.  I didn't lie about it.  I just said what I perceived to be the situation.  He was the first person from our group out . . . he panicked, he knew he was out.   If I was wrong and it misled you in anyway, that was my analysis of the situation. It wasn't a lie, it was what I witnessed and took away from it in all sincerity.  As it relates to the rest of the group, you know who my targets are.  I'll fight for you, Dustin, and Jess. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline pammy9739

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1819 on: August 08, 2007, 08:20:02 PM »
I think the thing that gets me most about Amber is she claims to be a Christian but we see pictures of her flipping Eric off and in her conversations she is cursing as bad as Dick does. Eric was wrong to play the personal thing but Amber better remember God don't like ugly.

Offline GrandmawLily

• Sho2 BB updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1820 on: August 08, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »

Well, my problem is the manner in which Eric is pleading his case!  :lol3:

I just can't stand listening to him anymore, KNOWING he is lying again, to each of them.
He's sooooo  :dick superior....

:::sigh:::

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1821 on: August 08, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Eric:  I told the DR that if I win HOH give me a letter for Jameka because she sacrificed these things to protect me when there was nothing for her to gain.  I told them I would sacrifice.  They said okay we'll pass it along.  THe whole thing this afternoon was horrifying.  I wasn't expecting it.  I haven't done anything to hurt her and its bad.  Moving forward you know who I'll be gunning for.  You know I'm smart, withit and understand.  You know who I'd like to see win.  You know my chances are slim to none, I already have several of the jury votes guaranteed against me.  
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1822 on: August 08, 2007, 08:22:13 PM »
Amber: you know Jess how you feel right now about keeping Eric around is exactly how I felt about Nick and Daniele too.

Jess: yeah

Amber: like had I kept Nick around he would have had my back till the end like he would have given to me before himself you know?

Jess: yeah

Amber: .. and I had to get him out of here, thats why It was so hard for me, I know how you feel

Yeah

Amber: it sucks

Jess: all aside from the weird watching we did have a fun relationship, it was fun.

Amber: I know you did. I know. But then again think about like 3 weeks from now, it would have been so much harder.

Jess: Yeah, thats true

Amber: you would have been so much closer.

Jess: your right. I guess the part that makes me the most mad is like I think were close but I don't really know. because like if its true and hes lieing and wer not close ..

Amber: yeahhhh

Offline FNF

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1823 on: August 08, 2007, 08:25:27 PM »

Well, my problem is the manner in which Eric is pleading his case!  :lol3:

I just can't stand listening to him anymore, KNOWING he is lying again, to each of them.
He's sooooo  :dick superior....

:::sigh:::

well he talks more than any normal person should.. I am really tired of hearing him.. and couldn't he hurt his case by talking more than less  B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:) B:)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1824 on: August 08, 2007, 08:26:06 PM »
Jameka's a tough crowd.   She's saying nothing, just mhhmm occassionally, and Eric just keeps talking.  (Funny how some people hate awkward silences.)   

~ Caitlin Thomas