Author Topic: America's Player is .......  (Read 2975 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
America's Player is .......
« on: July 05, 2007, 08:11:21 PM »
Eric!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: America's Player is .......
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »
Rules

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

AMERICA'S PLAYER ON BIG BROTHER

Sponsor: CBS Interactive, 2200 W. Cypress Creek Road, Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309

Each text message sent to or received by a service subscriber of any participating wireless carrier will incur a standard messaging charge, in accordance with that carrier's Terms and Conditions applicable to such customer's particular voice/data rate plan, and a premium text messaging charge. Contact your wireless carrier for text messaging plan details.

1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions. By voting via text message and/or online by going to the CBS.com web site accessible at www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8, you hereby accept and agree to the terms of this voting program.

2. Voting Periods: America's Player on Big Brother begins on Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM Pacific Time (PT) and ends at 11:59:59 AM PT on Wednesday September 12, 2007 (the "America's Player Period"). Voting Periods: There will be twenty-nine (29) voting periods (each a "Voting Period and collectively the "Voting Periods") that occur within the America's Player Period. The Voting Periods are every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday each week during the America's Player Period which run from 5:00 PM PT to 11:59:59 PM PT the same day. Example: The first Voting Period begins Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:00 PM PT and ends the same day, Sunday July 8, 2007 at 11:59:59 PM PT. Sponsor may at its discretion shift any Voting Period and post notice of shift online at the www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8 web site. Big Brother broadcasts are subject to preemption and schedule changes. Please check local television listings for Big Brother broadcast dates/times in your area.

3. America's Player on Big Brother Description: During each Voting Period viewers of the Big Brother television program will be asked to vote for either a specific housemate, selected action or group of actions for a housemate to undertake. The announcer will invite viewers to vote either by sending in a text message on their text messaging capable mobile phone or by going online at www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8. There is a maximum of ten (10) votes using the text message method of voting and ten (10) free votes online.

4. How to Participate: There are two ways to submit votes:
Voting Via Cell Phone Text Messaging: If you are a wireless service subscriber and have a text messaging capable device, you may submit your vote during any of the Voting Periods by sending a text message to the short code "81818" with your vote or votes on the question asked during that Voting Period (e.g., how a houseguest will act or vote). You will receive a "thank you" text message that provides additional information about Big Brother. You will be charged standard text and data rates for each text message sent or received from your handset according to the Terms and Conditions of your Service Agreement with your wireless carrier plus a premium text messaging charge of $.99 will apply for each successful vote. Each wireless carrier's rate plan may vary, and voters should contact their wireless carrier for information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in America's Player on Big Brother.
Free Method of Voting Online: To submit your vote without using text messaging go to www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8 during any of the Voting Periods and follow the instructions to complete the voting form. There is a limit of ten (10) free online votes.

Nuala

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 09:44:24 PM »
So Eric is warming himself up to all the ladies.....so when it comes to making out with someone he might actually get some play for a large exchange of cash

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 01:31:21 AM »
ewww .. maybe if he was good looking but come on! he has no chance, with the ladies anyway  :angel:

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 06:51:09 AM »
ewww .. maybe if he was good looking but come on! he has no chance, with the ladies anyway  :angel:

he is better looking than Boogie and Boogie got major play last year.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 10:45:17 AM »
True that Nuala ..no comment on Erika's taste for men  :angel:

Offline DreamWalker25

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
  • "At any rate..."
    • DreamWalker's MySpace
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 01:16:14 PM »
O.k. can we take a minute and say how come this guy (Eric) ended up being America's Player? I mean they should've let us vote for a player or something becaurse I would've never really picked this guy and if America didn't really have any input in picking him then isn't he really The Producer's Player and we just get to vote on stuff he does in the house? That's just my opinion, I could be wrong.....

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2007, 02:59:32 PM »
that being said how many people voted for him to tell a sob story to someone  :lol3:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2007, 03:03:05 PM »
i did.... I voted for dustin to hear the sob story, just because I thought dustin would feel sorry for him, and align with him

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2007, 03:13:10 PM »
I thought about Dustin also but then i felt bad for him he already has to be one of the ex's (with his dirty laundry aired on tv) I didnt think it was fair for him to be lied to also LOL 

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2007, 07:33:53 AM »
i think eric did a great job with his story...using the whole fact that daniele is TOO skinny and how he had an ex....i think it would have been funny for Kail to say in confessional...that she thought he was gay or somethign!! lol

ok thats mean....

great acting...great tears and great coming up with a story on a whim!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~