Archive > Pirate Master

I'm done

<< < (2/3) > >>

CeeeJay:
i thought this show is a thursday night show...why was it on last night??

georgiapeach:
We lost our time spot to BB--and with the ratings so bad guess we should be glad it isn't on at 2 Am on Sundays! :lol:

puddin:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 11, 2007, 04:58:36 PM ---We lost our time spot to BB--and with the ratings so bad guess we should be glad it isn't on at 2 Am on Sundays! :lol:

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't be shocked if CBS just moves it to innertube and puts it out of its misery  :lol:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: puddin on July 11, 2007, 05:39:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 11, 2007, 04:58:36 PM ---We lost our time spot to BB--and with the ratings so bad guess we should be glad it isn't on at 2 Am on Sundays! :lol:

--- End quote ---
Wouldn't be shocked if CBS just moves it to innertube and puts it out of its misery  :lol:

--- End quote ---

LOL.. I am not interested any longer, they kicked off Joe Don so it's over as far as I'm concerned. There is no way for CBS to make it interesting for me now.

BTW, in this last episode, Joe Don gives Nessa a big kiss, all whiskered up and on the raft he's cleanshaven. We had to go back and double check to make sure we weren't seeing (or NOT seeing things!) Somehow he got a clean shave between getting over the side onto the raft.  :funny:

puddin:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 14, 2007, 02:31:24 PM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on July 11, 2007, 05:39:13 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL.. I am not interested any longer, they kicked off Joe Don so it's over as far as I'm concerned. There is no way for CBS to make it interesting for me now.

BTW, in this last episode, Joe Don gives Nessa a big kiss, all whiskered up and on the raft he's cleanshaven. We had to go back and double check to make sure we weren't seeing (or NOT seeing things!) Somehow he got a clean shave between getting over the side onto the raft.  :funny:

--- End quote ---
No kidding TL? Oh now I want to go back and watch it again but can't give up my live feeds to watch innertube  :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version