Archive > Pirate Master

EP8: "Spirits in the Material World" * maybe spoilers*

(1/7) > >>

puddin:
EP8: "Spirits in the Material World"

georgiapeach:
Episode 8 was filmed back at Indian River and the "Haunted Forest" .

Maidenlady:

--- Quote from: puddin on July 02, 2007, 11:24:15 AM ---EP8: "Spirits in the Material World"

--- End quote ---

Well I would say this is going be the first of our white crew showing up.
I can not wait to see the ship pirates faces when they find out they got play against the ones they booted off  :lol3:
Serves them right for booting off two of the guys that found the treasure for them both John & Sean .Be funny if John & Sean found the gold over the pirate ship crew which I think will be called the Black team verses the White ghost team ?

Rob:
From CBS Press:
"Spirits in the Material World" - Pirates who have been cut adrift return to the Picton Castle ship and are given the opportunity to compete for the treasure that's already been discovered in an attempt to exact revenge on the remaining crew, on PIRATE MASTER, Tuesday, July 17 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

puddin:
thanks Rob!!!

more clues

Next time on Pirate Master

The crew comes face-to-face with their past sins when some familiar spirits appear aboard the Picton Castle.

Will vengeful ghosts swipe the treasure and choose which of the remaining Pirates get marked?

Can the Captain and the Officers sustain their first direct attack - or will mutiny prevail?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version