Author Topic: Seans gone  (Read 5562 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Seans gone
« on: June 28, 2007, 09:33:06 PM »
I don't think he deserved to go. Nessa was much more deserveing but I guess that royal pardon saved her ass.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Seans gone
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 10:33:32 PM »
Agreed .. these idiots have no strategy at all.

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2007, 12:35:58 PM »
i saw some strategy from az. he picked two strong officers knowing that they would be on the expiditions with him. and then they plotted out another strong guy. i think i would have still black spotted nessa just to get the royal pardon used and gone already.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2007, 04:44:35 PM »
cinni I haven't payed close attention to the rules of the pardon so.....can Nessa use it next week if need be or does she have to give it up to the highest bidder?

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »
i believe that she has to sell it. she is the one person that can not use it next. i suspect that jd will buy it back with her money, or at least try.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline Maidenlady

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2007, 09:47:27 PM »
 well since she used all her money and some his  and she does have to sell it that be good for him
 since she can not  use it this time .So wonder who does buy it ?  you know Nessa like for Joe Don get it but since she not one holding the bids  it sure up in the air  of who gets it this week ?