Author Topic: HERE it is The Actual BB8 House INSIDE!!!! * New pictures Added*  (Read 7196 times)

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 09:21:30 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: HERE it is The Actual BB8 House INSIDE!!!! Start your engines!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 05:51:00 PM »
Hell yeah canta !!  :jumpy:

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
Does it look like the 4 top pictures of the HG's have pics in them?
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 05:52:15 PM »
Does it look like the 4 top pictures of the HG's have pics in them?

http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bigbrotherwalldl8.jpg

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
I'l bring them over ..

The new entrance way, which executive producer Allison Grodner says captures this season’s 'whimsical' style

Mirror, mirror on the wall: Instead of last year's fire-and-ice theme, this season's house has a 'fractured fairy tale' quality.

The two-level house has had an extreme makeover with bright new colors and a lot of optical illusions. ( 14 windows, 14 HG's )

Pots and teakettles line the kitchen cabinets, and even the wall decorated with houseguests’ pictures got a pretty purple makeover.

The walkway to the coveted Head of Household room is a funky-looking 'enchanted' forest.

This comfy couch will come in handy for a game of chess or to make a strategic plan to win that half-million-dollar prize.

A look at the bedroom doorways, which are a nod to Alice in Wonderland. Grodner says, 'We've got a bedroom where you feel very big and a bedroom where you feel very small!'

Claustrophobia alert! This two-sizes-too-small room has five beds that are only 5 feet long and is filled with low-to-the-ground child-size chairs 'Essentially [they'll be] living in a dollhouse,' says Grodner.

A peek into this oversized room with enormous, shoulder-height beds. 'To get to the top drawer of the dresser you have to climb up steps,' explains Grodner.

The lavish blue bathroom could become the cool new hangout, if the houseguests can ignore the lion-shaped water spouts in the shower.]

Like Alice in Wonderland's tea party, this season's house has a giant spinning teacup, and perhaps as a nod to Alice's sequel Through the Looking Glass, there's a big outdoor chessboard. Hmm, maybe that explains all those mirrors in the house, too.... 

The front and backyards have some gorgeous topiaries and flowers, which Grodner compares to 'an English garden meets Edward Scissorhands.'

The backyard has the same basic layout, with a hot tub, pool, hammock and exercise equipment to keep the houseguests happy. We can't wait for the July 5 premiere to see what the house looks like with people in it!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 08:00:47 PM by puddin »

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 05:58:29 PM »
lol...You missed one... the one of the main hall way... that shows the top 4 pictures of the HG's or something...hmmm? well we have all the time in the world to firgure it out.lol

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 06:05:37 PM »
I don't see any HG's pictures canta?
Anyway so Alice in Wonderland it is  :lol:

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 06:07:40 PM »
I wonder why they picked that theme? Is that a Disney Cup in the back yard? One more thing...Didin't see a A/c'd weightroom...only saw weights outside yikes!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 06:35:50 PM »
I was thinking about the theme as well as the "fractured fairy tales" ...well when I was a kid we had a cartoon called fractured fairy tales ..heres the story and might be the twist?

You may not recognize the names of June Foray or Daws Butler, but there is a good chance that you would recognize their voices, or at least some of their voices.  These were two of the talented actors who provided voices for the characters who inhabited the different segments of "Rocky and His Friends" and the later "The Bullwinkle Show."  One part of those shows which made a lasting impression on anyone who saw them were the "Fractured Fairy Tales," narrated by the soothing voice of Edward Everett Horton and performed by the above named artists and Bill Scott (with occasional help from Paul Frees and Julie Bennett).  These shorts form such an impression that the original voices come to life when reading the transcripts collected by A.J. Jacobs in Fractured Fairy Tales. 

The standard formula used throughout the Fractured Fairy Tales, twenty-five of which are collected in this book, was to take a standard fairy tale and put a twist on it, frequently involving bad puns.  The stories were written in a folksy style, as if they were being told by a favorite uncle who was aware of any misunderstandings his story might cause and be ready to take advantage of those misunderstandings in telling the story.  This tone comes across exceedingly well throughout Fractured Fairy Tales.

Ward Productions, who produced the original shows, created 91 Fractured Fairy Tales, frequently revisiting stories when they came up with a new slant.  While this book has just under a third of those stories, Jacobs elected to include some of those revisitations by providing the reader with both "Beauty and the Beast" and "Cutie and the Beast" as well as multiple tales based on Rumpelstiltskin and King Midas.

Although the tales were meant to be topical when they were first aired in the 1960s, they remain topical today, although with references to "Faraway Hamlet 90210" at the end of "Pinocchio," it seems that Jacobs did take the liberty to update some of the references to make them more understandable to today's readers who may not have been alive when the cartoons first aired.

http://www.sfsite.com/~silverag/jacobs.html

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 06:38:39 PM »
maybe we can ask alice?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 06:43:12 PM »
I dont see anyone??? am I blind?

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 08:22:38 PM »
Way to go guys!!! great find!
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »
Amazing!  I love it!  The bathroom looks the best out of all the previous bathrooms previously.  Now where are the houseguests?  GIMME!

Offline PsychoJason

• RFF Full Member
  • youtube.com/RetroWinnipeg
    • Win with Dell
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 09:34:05 PM »
Just in case you don't remember the story of Alice in Wonderland, here is a refresher:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UiAowdqPU8
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lfVrSUEtPs

Offline Pretender

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 01:48:19 AM »
The House looks awesome, great find!   :yess:

Now I really can't wait for this to start, this summer is going to be great. 

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
That lion shower looks like it wont have great pressure.....so chess.....they better not bore us by playing 24/7

so the guests are possibly all actors/voices for shows and movies...some are maybe cast members??

does that sound possible?
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 08:28:35 PM »
good to have the press pass..

some are duplicates but with better descriptions

BIG BROTHER LIVING ROOM: The eclectic living room with it's paisley wallpaper and enormous light boxes serve as the backdrop for the houseguests every week as the place they gather to talk to Julie Chen for live shows. The purple love seat for the nominees is accented by two long irridescent maroon couches for the non-nominees. Topiaries line one wall, while elaborate victorian sconces on purple backplates accent the other.

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE - "BIG BEDROOM"--You enter the "Big Bedroom" through a large door and are instantly dwarfed by the oversized bedroom furniture. The illusion continues with a giant-sized magnifying glass that has been built into the wall allowing the houseguests to peer into the adjoining "Small Bedroom."

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE - "SMALL BEDROOM"--When you crouch down and pass through the small door, your perspective shifts again. This time you are now a giant standing amidst miniature beds and small lounge furniture. The tiny beds will be a challenge for the houseguests although almost any of them will have fun reclining in the undersized easy chair.

more...
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 08:44:48 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 08:33:29 PM »

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE - "THIRD BEDROOM"--The two large round beds in the third bedroom are evocative of giant mushrooms. The room is complemented with luxurious draperies and piles of pillows.

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE: GYM The gym is complete with a treadmill, elliptical trainer, and free weights in order to help the houseguests stay fit and trim.

BATHROOM: The all blue bathroom gives the houseguests the impression of being submerged under water. The double shower enables two people to wash at the same time, with a separation curtain between them. With dolphin faucet fixtures and off-white dressers for storing toiletries, the community bathroom has a class and calmness to it not found anywhere else in the house.

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE MAGICAL SEATING AREA-- Halfway down the hall is a magical seating area where you can enjoy a game of chess with a backdrop of oversized colorful lanterns.

more ..

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 08:35:05 PM »
hahaha, this house is frikin awesome. I'd want to giant room personally.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE HALLWAY/MAGICAL SEATING AREA-- The customized wallpaper upstairs allows you to think you are in the middle of a forest. Halfway down the hall is a magical seating area where you can enjoy a game of chess with a backdrop of oversized colorful lanterns.

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE: DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN--The dining room and kitchen suggest that something about this house is just a little different. Along with oversized kitchen utensils, pots and pans are attached to the cabinetry. The massive dining room table and the elaborate woodcarvings on the walls all are suggestive of an English manor as viewed "through the looking glass."

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE: DINING ROOM AND KITCHEN--The dining room and kitchen suggest that something about this house is just a little different. Along with oversized kitchen utensils, pots and pans are attached to the cabinetry. The massive dining room table and the elaborate woodcarvings on the walls all are suggestive of an English manor as viewed "through the looking glass."

BIG BROTHER 8 LIVING ROOM--The eclectic living room with it's paisley wallpaper and enormous light boxes serve as the backdrop for the houseguests every week as the place they gather to talk to Julie Chen for live shows. The purple love seat for the nominees is accented by two long irridescent maroon couches for the non-nominees. Topiaries line one wall, while elaborate victorian sconces on purple backplates accent the other.

BIG BROTHER 8 HOUSE HALLWAY/MAGICAL SEATING AREA-- The customized wallpaper upstairs allows you to think you are in the middle of a forest. Halfway down the hall is a magical seating area where you can enjoy a game of chess with a backdrop of oversized colorful lanterns.

more ...

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 08:43:51 PM »

BIG BROTHER 8 BACKYARD--The first thing that grabs your attention upon entering the backyard is a gigantic spinning teacup. Other new amenities in the backyard include an oversized chess set and for sport a brand new tetherball pole! As always, the houseguests will have the use of both a swimming pool and hot bubbling jacuzzi along with a lounging area, outdoor shower and a hammock for cuddling.

the end

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 08:48:36 PM »
hahaha, this house is frikin awesome. I'd want to giant room personally.
Hi Michael  :waves: are you going to watch BB with us?  :jumpy:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
Re: HERE it is The Actual BB8 House INSIDE!!!! * New pictures Added*
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2007, 09:22:05 PM »
I think I just might have to now Puddin!
It's starting so soon too :wohoo:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2007, 09:25:06 PM »
I think I just might have to now Puddin!
It's starting so soon too :wohoo:
:yess: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2007, 09:30:13 PM »
Awesome, Michael.  Have you seen BB before?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2007, 09:41:25 PM »
I've watched it on and off for the past couple of summers, but whenever I do watch it i'm always interested