Author Topic: BB DVDs??  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
BB DVDs??
« on: June 25, 2007, 05:45:00 PM »
I know Season 3 is on DVD but do you guys think the other seasons will be on DVD at some point?...i started watching the show season 4 and i would love to see season 2!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
Re: BB DVDs??
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 08:39:29 PM »
I know they have a Best Of DVD set for Season 4 (bought it!).  But other than that, no news for any other seasons.  I just download the episodes and then burn them to DVD. 

I hope they release others on DVD, but as the years pass, it's not seeming too likely.

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 02:51:48 PM »
I know they have a Best Of DVD set for Season 4 (bought it!).  But other than that, no news for any other seasons.  I just download the episodes and then burn them to DVD. 

I hope they release others on DVD, but as the years pass, it's not seeming too likely.

where do you download them from?...and is season 2 on there to download? I have ARES but theres only a few eppisodes from All Stars on there.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
You can get the episodes through torrents or mIRC.  And yes, BB2 is available to be download.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 03:18:03 PM »
It would be nice to see more Survivor seasons on DVD as well.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 08:15:52 PM »
You can get the episodes through torrents or mIRC.  And yes, BB2 is available to be download.

I downloaded Torrents...well actaully the wesite says BitTorrent but i figured it was the same thing, i made an account and searched for Big Brother but it keeps saying "sorry, we could not find big brother"...can you tell me if im doing this right or if this is even the right site?.... http://www.bittorrent.com/  ...even when i searched in the actual download program it just brought me to that site

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 09:28:07 PM »
Jules, search www.Mininova.org  They have some of the best up-to-date torrents on the net.

Edit:  Here's where you can download the entire second season: http://www.mininova.org/tor/419778

Offline Jules

• RFF Jr. Member
  • BB freakk
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 05:36:15 AM »
Thanks!