Author Topic: BB8 Cast revealed !!  (Read 13605 times)

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: BB8 Cast revealed !!
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2007, 10:22:04 AM »
someone who is underage???

that girl wont be able to drink if they get booze!
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline canta

• BB Live Feed Updater
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love BB
    • Portraits by Heather
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2007, 10:22:58 AM »
Blahhh! There soooo Homogenus!  They are all the same and the Twist! 13 year boys and girls will be telling them what to do by the text messages? come on. Bring back Howie! I miss the Roddy's or the Kent's even...lol AND..,. Julie said...again, only a Half Million. Man you could win that with 25 mins on 1 vs 100. seriously 39 days for that?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 10:26:08 AM by canta »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2007, 12:19:20 PM »
CBS REVEALS THE IDENTITIES OF THE 14 NEW HOUSEGUESTS COMPETING IN "BIG BROTHER 8"
Eighth Installment Premieres Thursday, July 5th

Julie Chen Returns As Host

All New "Big Brother 8" Creative Twist Revealed

New Interactive Twist That Will Give Viewers The Most Control They've Ever Had

In The Big Brother House Revealed

CBS announced today the identities of the 14 Houseguests who will compete in BIG BROTHER 8, as well as the new creative twist that will play out during the summer broadcasts.   

As always, BIG BROTHER Houseguests should expect the unexpected.  This season's twist will shock and most likely change the way some houseguests would have played the game had certain people not walked through the door.   

On premiere night, Thursday, July 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Houseguests will learn that some of them will be sharing the house with an enemy, a rival or someone with whom they have unfinished business -- in short, someone from their past who they had hoped never to see again or someone with whom there is an extreme amount of tension. 

In addition to the surprise twist of an unwelcome person from their past, the premiere episode will reveal a new interactive element that will give viewers the most control they've ever had over someone in the BIG BROTHER house.  For the first time...America is in the house. 

One participant has been selected to be "America's Player."  At the conclusion of every episode, beginning Sunday, July 8 (8:00-9:00 ET/PT), a question will be asked of viewers where they will vote on an important assignment that "America's Player" must complete.  It could be a strategic move or a personal action.  They must attempt to do what viewers request, including voting out a specific Houseguest.  And, they can never tell anyone in the house that they are working on behalf of the viewers.  But, they need to be careful...just like their fellow Houseguests, they can be voted out at any time.  If "America's Player" successfully accomplishes these assignments, they will be financially rewarded.   Viewers will be able to vote on cbs.com or via text messaging on a mobile phone and will choose from multiple choice answers on each question.  The prevailing vote must be completed by "America's Player" in order for him or her to be rewarded.

BIG BROTHER follows a group of people living together in a house outfitted with dozens of cameras and microphones recording their every move 24 hours a day.  One by one, the Houseguests will vote each other out of the house.  At the end of three months, the last remaining Houseguest will receive the grand prize of $500,000.   

BIG BROTHER 8 debuts Thursday, July 5 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Following the premiere, BIG BROTHER 8 will be broadcast three nights weekly, on Sundays (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Tuesdays (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) and the live eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, on Thursdays (8:00-9:00 PM live ET/delayed PT).

Following are the 14 Houseguests, listed in alphabetical order, who will compete in BIG BROTHER 8:

AMBER, 27

Las Vegas

Separated

Cocktail Waitress

CAROL, 21

Lawrence, Kan. 

Single

Student

DANIELE, 20

Huntington Beach, Calif.

Single

Waitress

DICK, 44

Los Angeles

Single 

Bar Manager                                                         

DUSTIN, 22

Chicago

Single

Shoe Salesman

ERIC, 27

New York

Single

Talent Management Assistant

JAMEKA, 28

Waldorf, Md.

Single

School Counselor

JEN, 23

Beverly Hills, Calif.

Single

Nanny

JESSICA, 21

Haysville, Kan.

Single

College Student

JOE, 23

Chicago

Single

Receptionist

KAIL, 37 (Female)

McKenzie Bridge, Ore.

Married

Business Owner

MIKE, 26

Three Lakes, Wis.

Single

Painting Contractor 

NICK, 25       

Kimball, Minn.

Single

Former Pro Football Player

ZACH, 30

Burbank, Calif.

Single

Graphic Designer         

BIG BROTHER 8 is executive produced by Emmy Award winner Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan, in association with Endemol U.S.A.

For more information on BIG BROTHER 8 and the 14 new Houseguests, log on to http://www.cbs.com/.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2007, 12:24:23 PM »
Press pictures

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2007, 12:25:57 PM »
more ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2007, 12:29:05 PM »
more..

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2007, 12:46:10 PM »
Puddin, the pics of the cast are great and very clear! I think this is probably the best looking group BB ever had!

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2007, 01:56:09 PM »
Anyone care to start the guessing on who are the sworn enemies or how this twist gets revealed to the HGs?  Will they do like they did with the exes? 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 04:54:35 PM »
One more press picture ..