Author Topic: Episode 3 discussion  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Episode 3 discussion
« on: February 10, 2004, 10:57:40 AM »
Not starting a spoiler discussion  ~ that is in the spoiler board.

So from the previews for next week. what do you think Jeri and Rupert fight about.  Do you think this will be the end of the nice Jeri and the return of Scary?

The shark ~~  How many people will try to catch a shark with their hands?  They do not have fishing hooks or nets.

What kind of challenges do you think they will do?  Since they seem to be recycling the challenges from previous survivor shows.

surviordude_JT

Re:Episode 3 discussion
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2004, 12:03:03 PM »
Ok first lets start with the shark.....
Who in their right mind would try & catch a shark with their bare hands?????      Rich Hatch     But I guess when you are hungray enough
you will do just about anything to get some food......  He can go ahead & take that chance......

Second of all "The Fight"
On Rupert's part I think that is not wise at all :-\    because one thing we all have seen too many times is that once someone tries to take over the tribe they are voted out of the tribe.... BUT on Ethan's part it is just what he needed..... someone to duke it out to keep him on the island 3 or more days.......  ON the other hand those "sneek peeks" can be wrong......  

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2004, 02:48:30 PM »
Ok as for the shark, don't they have a spear or a shap stick??? i thought thats how Ruperts tribe cought their first fish. Maybe Richard has the same idea.

I don't know what Rupert and Jerri will fight about but I think that Rupert will win  ;D It also says that only one will get to say "I told you so".

BRL

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2004, 03:22:31 PM »
They have only shown so far that Rupert made a spear with a stick.  We should hope the rest were smart enough to think about it.  Funny didn't richard say he was not into the whole Yeah we found the key or we have fire, but yet he wants to bring back the shark. :)

Curious about the fight...I would assume that it has to do with shelter.  I think Rupert's two concerns this time are Shelter and food.  i do not think Jeri would fight over food.

Offline nelehrox

• RFF Sr. Member
  • -Neleh Rocks-
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2004, 04:41:52 PM »
I think Jerri has figured out that rupert likes to be in control, and he likes power, and thats what the fight is about.