Archive > Pirate Master

EP3: Bribes, Lies, and Vengeful Eyes *spoilers*

(1/12) > >>

puddin:
6/14
Episode Detail: Bribes, Lies, and Vengeful Eyes - Pirate Master
Another pirate is eliminated. Cameron Daddo is the host. 

TannerB:
Talk about discriptive. :P I'm sorry I had to say it. I love you all. Especially you Puddin.  :hugs:

puddin:
 :lol:

<3 back at you Tannner  :hearts:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote ---Episode 3 was shot along the Layou River, Dominica's longest.
--- End quote ---

Haven't been able to find out much about waterfalls along the Layou except this narrative from this excellent Dominican blog:

--- Quote ---The journey to the Jacko Steps began on the banks of the Layou River on the southern edge of the Central Forest Reserve. Dominica’s longest river was cold, crystal clear and fast flowing. We waded in and crossed to the other side. Once up and over a small ridge, we were back in the Layou again. This stretch of the river is wide with beautiful deep pools. Zigzagging our way downstream we followed the river for over an hour between sheer cliffs before reaching an unusual waterfall. Almost completely surrounded by a tall funnel of rock, this narrow waterfall forms a perfectly natural shower cubicle.
--- End quote ---

[attachment deleted by admin]

puddin:
 AT THE EXPEDITION, THE UNDERDOG CREW IS DETERMINED TO FIND THE $35,000 BOOTY AND STRIP CAPTAIN JOE DON OF HIS COMMAND, ON "PIRATE MASTER," THURSDAY, JUNE 14
          "Bribes, Lies and Vengeful Eyes" -- The ship is divided between pirates who favor current Captain Joe Don and those, such as Louie, who are ready for a change.  At the Expedition, underdog Crew Red will stop at nothing to find the $35,000 booty and strip Captain Joe Don of his command, on PIRATE MASTER, Thursday, June 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version