Author Topic: Pirate Master Media Mentions!  (Read 20835 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Pirate Master Media Mentions!
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2007, 07:15:35 PM »
Well I'd love to see them! But I'm only getting Hiliary Clinton  :o !! :lol3: :rotf: :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 08:56:34 PM »
Your kidding me right?  :rotf:

Try the web link .

are you clicking the video or Powered by AOL Video ?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 09:05:13 PM by puddin »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2007, 09:13:22 PM »
Your kidding me right?  :rotf:

Try the web link .

are you clicking the video or Powered by AOL Video ?

Would I kid you?? :lol3:

There wasn't a video there before--just the powered by AOL so I should be good now :lol: :lol:

Hillary might be a real good Pirate anyway!

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2007, 09:36:01 PM »
Thanks God that I'm not looney  :lol:!!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2007, 09:58:24 PM »
Well not TOO looney! :happy:

Does puddin's new avatar remind anyone else of a certain TAR task in Macao??  :lol:  Bouncy! :hyper:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 10:35:20 PM »
Well not TOO looney! :happy:

Does puddin's new avatar remind anyone else of a certain TAR task in Macao??  :lol:  Bouncy! :hyper:
who can forget the pasta making detour

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2007, 11:00:09 PM »
 :lol: :horsey:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2007, 11:42:33 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2007, 12:27:12 PM »
Here's who Christian Okoye would like on his pirate crew:  Link

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2007, 12:04:42 AM »
“All of Us Want Everybody Gone” – An Interview with Pirate Master’s Sean

RNO: Why did you accept the money from Jay if you knew – or at least suspected – you wouldn’t be voting against Cheryl?

Sean: That’s an editing flaw I’d like to clear up. I wasn’t paid to vote. Jay and I had a pact early on, because we kept losing. We said if we’re on opposite teams and we win, I’ll kick you back some money or you kick me back some money. It was edited to look like I was paid to vote but that’s a complete fallacy. I wouldn’t take money to vote.
I’ve been pretty impressed with the way they edited it and made me look in a good light, but that aspect was bad. It made me look like I was paid to vote, which is not true.

RNO: It seems a bit ironic to me that Jay got mad at you for not voting out Cheryl, but is tight with Azmyth, who had the opportunity, as Captain, to send Cheryl packing as the tie-breaker. Any thoughts on that?

Sean: Jay’s kind of a dirtbag, a snake in the grass. He was the entire time. He was the most piratical of all of us. I was the swing vote for Cheryl. I decided to make it a tie and leave it up to the captain. Being an officer, I would have thought that Jay would have worked that out with Azmyth if he really wanted her gone.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2007, 12:07:34 AM »
A Reality Check With ... Sean Twomey (CBS's "Pirate Master")

RC: Of all the pirates, who did you really connect & form friendships with?
Sean: While on the ship, obviously, people are going to feign relationships. I had no plan to make real friends because this was a game. Ironically, after I got off the ship, that’s when some friendships did blossom. That’s when you can look at people and say, “We had this experience & now we’re not competing … who are you?” That has spawned a few good relationships. Probably my favorite friend has been Ben. He’s just a great guy. Honestly, I’m friends with all of them … except Jay. He’s just a dirtbag in real life. I have no interest in seeing that guy again. Everyone else – they’re really good people.

RC: Is Jay running the show?
Sean: As much as I hate to admit it, I think you’re right on the dot with that one. Jay’s a total pr---, pardon my French. He’s playing 10 different sides, 10 different ways. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true. I came there to compete & I guess my main downfall was honesty. Jay’s got a lot of dirty little fingers in a lot of dirty little pots.

RC: What was your issue with Nessa? What didn’t her flirtations work on you?
Sean: I told myself, “You’re going in, it’s a competition. Don’t get sidetracked by immense lies or by a female’s ability to flirt.” I knew there would be the staple flirt. It is a great attribute to have because a lot of men fall subject to that. To be honest, I didn’t find any of the women attractive. Not to toot my own horn, but I can get women off the boat. I do okay in my every day life so I wasn’t gonna fall victim.

RC: Were you surprised Nessa wasn’t given a black spot?
Sean: Actually, I was. I remember, that day, she paid out of her ass to get that pardon because she thought she was going. I think it boiled down to Jay who had a bad taste in his mouth with me. Also, Jay was trying to get rid of the strongest players – Christian, I mean, the guy was an NFL running back.

RC: Do you think Azmyth, Jay, & Ben used the fact that you switched votes as an excuse to get rid of a really strong player & competitor?
Sean: Oh completely! Honestly, I didn’t catch this episode yet but I remember it. I know why I left. These challenges require physical traits you need to succeed. You kind of want the strongest people to be on your team but if you get there first, you have more time to think. To get there first, you need to be the strongest & fastest. I didn’t see any reason to get rid of Cheryl & I burned some bridges with Nessa & Jay. They used that against me. The stronger people go first, that’s just how it is.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2007, 07:46:06 AM »
And the Buddy TV Interview with Sean too...

Long story short, they made it look like I was paid 1000 dollars to vote a certain way for Cheryl, when that’s not true.  I was paid 1000 dollars because Jay and I had a deal that, we kept losing, we were on the losing team, so we made a deal that if one of us loses or if one of us is on the losing team, one is on the winning team we'll kick back some of the booty to the loser just because we had a little bit of a pact.  So that 1000 dollars was because he won and I lost that day, but it was edited to make it look like I was paid to vote which is not true.
RFF's Golden Rule: