Author Topic: OMG I love it  (Read 2669 times)

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
OMG I love it
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:46:43 PM »
Man what a show!!! This is going to be good at least I think. The eliminating went well I just wish the host would show the cards but oh well. I can't wait to see how the season will turn out.

And I also want to say that it is so gay that John left I won't miss him after a week but man he would have been an awesome player.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline Kilarney

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: OMG I love it
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 07:30:56 AM »
I didn't exactly love it, but it's got potential.

Thematically, it was amazing.  The producers spared no expense. 

The "pirate court" is pretty cool.  I like how there is always going to be somebody going up against the captain.

My only complaint is that I'm having a hard time getting into their "quest."  It reminds me of Treasure Hunters, and we all know how bad that show was.  It's the interpersonal stuff that makes the shows good - and they need some more of that.

As for the guy who got voted off.... he was so incredibly anti-social that it was creepy.  I'm very glad to see him go.

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: OMG I love it
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 02:56:33 PM »
Yeah the treasue hunt was kind of... dull. Hopefully they will find a way to spice that up.

The people they got though were great putting such contrasting personalities on the show is bound to bring results.

As for John, yeah he was anti social. If he would have just gone with group concensous he probebely would have gone farther.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.