Author Topic: last night's show  (Read 3276 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
last night's show
« on: February 18, 2004, 01:32:55 PM »
Okay I only saw the last person.  But listening to the judges they said she was the best.  did anyone else watch the show?  Do any of you vote?

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re:last night's show
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 07:06:06 PM »
There were only 3 that were any good last night. The others were absolutely AWFUL.

I only vote occasionally with the final group. ( and I feel kinda silly doing it then!!)
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 10:40:22 AM »
I've been watching and was very disappointed with the 2nd group of 8.  That other girl really should've got in.  That old guy should not of got in.  He was awful.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 11:49:41 AM »
Agreed...The football player(Matthew) was no where as good as the redhaired girl(Can't remember her name ::))...I knew that the Roman Brothers would stink and couldn't beleive that they even made it that far!!Camille is one of my favorites(The girl from Hawaii) She sings from her heart.. :)

Offline Spooky

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 05:55:33 PM »
I really like Camille. I can't believe that guy won over the redhead either. He just wasn't good enough at all.
"Cats work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause the most inconvenience."

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2004, 02:37:41 PM »
Yes Group 2 was very disappointing.  I was glad Camille got picked and was very surprised that Matt made it through.  He did not take the criticism very well and got very angry.  he should be interesting to watch in the final 12 when he gets more criticism.  He won't get very far.  It seems there are alot more talented females this time around.