Archive > Pirate Master

RFF Pirate Master Pick-em Game

<< < (3/39) > >>

CeeeJay:
my login isn't working!!!

do i have to re register each time?

cinni:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on May 30, 2007, 11:33:06 PM ---Thanks, Peach and Puddin.  I had to watch the Innertube pre-show interviews to get an idea of what to ask.  It was very interesting to watch.  Made me want to watch the show right away!

--- End quote ---
more important, did you get any spoilage??   :snicker:

puddin:

--- Quote from: CeeeJay on May 31, 2007, 02:14:30 PM ---my login isn't working!!!

do i have to re register each time?

--- End quote ---
I think you have to re-register for different games? Like if you played survivor you have to re-register for pirates? not sure..I'll ask Rob.

cinni no spoilers but have guesses fwiw! went with Kendra to go first only because of TAR Kendra  :lol3:

20 Points - Who will be the first pirate to walk the plank? Kendra ( clueless )
8 Points - Who will be the Captain for the week? Azmyth ( I think its him in the Captains suit)
7 Points - Name one of the Captain’s officers for the week. Sean ( and maybe Nessa? not sure whos who yet but saw Sean doing what looked like duties in the Captain quarters with Nessa?)
6 Points - Name one pirate marked for elimination by the Captain. Cheryl ( another guess incase question one is wrong )
5 Points - Will there be a mutiny? Naw
5 points - Will buried treasure be found? Yes ( cause EPMB says so  :rotf: )
4 Points - If buried treasure is found, who will keep it? Split between the group or a select few ( thats how the preview describes the "booty")

cinni:
thanks i put cheryl for walking the plank. no reason.

supsandalee:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 30, 2007, 06:32:20 PM ---Did you register Sups?  :snicker:

--- End quote ---

I either had a:

a) senior moment
b) blond moment
c) brain fart

Since I'm not blond or a senior I guess it was c) :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version