Author Topic: Jordin the first duplicate Idol?  (Read 4297 times)

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Jordin the first duplicate Idol?
« on: May 28, 2007, 12:13:11 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18831952/

I think this is a interesting read and I agree with the point of the article on the surface, not everything because I don't think anyone will ever touch Kelly but I see similarities from the show and can see Jordin going in that direction.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Jordin the first duplicate Idol?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 03:43:10 PM »
I hope that Jordin can find her own way, it will be tough to escape from her contracts with AI but it has been done. I really hope she does as well as Kelly.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
I hope that Jordin can find her own way, it will be tough to escape from her contracts with AI but it has been done. I really hope she does as well as Kelly.

I think she will. The thing is Clive has only produced Kelly's album. He sent Carrie off to country people to take care of her and he would be smart to do the same with Jordin. Rumor has it that he has Jennifer Hudson, Whitney, Leona Lewis and apparently Melinda.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2007, 02:04:15 PM »

I think she will. The thing is Clive has only produced Kelly's album. He sent Carrie off to country people to take care of her and he would be smart to do the same with Jordin. Rumor has it that he has Jennifer Hudson, Whitney, Leona Lewis and apparently Melinda.

ah ha!!! That is good to know. I hated Reuben's first album, it was hideous!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.