Author Topic: So You Think You Can Dance  (Read 13051 times)

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
Re: So You Think You Can Dance
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2007, 08:37:20 PM »
i am glad a female finally won the competition!! I loved Sabra from the begining seh was my favourite the entire time and was devistated the first week with disco when she was bottom three!!!

Danny is fantastic...but i still think he's arrogant!!! he needs to take some humbling lessons from his brother!! lacey i thought would have been 3rd and Neil out first but what ever.... pasha wish made it further...anyone else notice that Sarah danced a heck of a lot on the finale?

She did. I thought her routine with Jesus and her swing number was worthy. But I would have loved to see the contemporary performance with Kameron and Lacey instead.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: So You Think You Can Dance
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2007, 02:18:41 AM »
OMG last night's episode was AWESOME!!!
Everyone is such a great dancer....the top four I would like to see:

Lacey
Neil
Sabra
Pasha

I hope Lauren and Danny go

I didn't see in the TV Guide the elimination for tonight...so I have no clue whats going on.
I just now found this thread!!  I don't know how I missed it. :groan:   Probably cuz I didn't look.  Been a busy summer, but I watched every show.

Anyway, CJ, my F4 picks were the same as yours.  I was REALLY rooting for Pasha & Sabra, my favs from the get-go!  I'm elated that Sabra won not only b/c finally a gal won, but she is WONDERFUL!  Love her to pieces...and know she's really going places!  :dancer: :jumpy: I felt sorry for Pasha tho.  Too bad this show can't have two winners...the Top 2, as a couple, then ONE of them as the grand winner.

This season was the best of all!   :wohoo:  LOved it!  :yess: