The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Blast from the Past! Previous Season Timeline Questions....

<< < (3/10) > >>

Slowhatch:
This page on farm holidays lists a farm with that name at 49 Fussener strasse Schwangau, which puts it right at the back door of Bullachberg.

[attachment deleted by admin]

georgiapeach:
From this link found this ferry schedule:

Also this link to another line but it is in German.

[attachment deleted by admin]

georgiapeach:
Thank you puddin for moving the posts around! (Know how much you love doing that! :kissy:)

georgiapeach:

--- Quote ---I'm sure I can come up with more questions.
--- End quote ---

More please! :) :hyper: :)

We are insatiable around here!

apskip:
strategery, I do not believe you were in doubt about this, but the AR3 CBS website states: "Andre & Damon finally reached Annasaule in Innsbruck, where they opened their clue instructing them to go to the Pit Stop at Neuschwanstein Castle". That leaves no doubt to them getting the mercy clue. My judgment on when that happened, about 1315, depends on the most favorable assumptions relative to their recognition that they had missed Innsbruck and whenthey would make the turnaround. If they missed the Brenner Pass stop on the Austrian side, the next stop would be Bolzano, reached at 1329. The return train to Innsbruck leaves at 1431 and arrives 1633. That would add over 5 hours to their arrival back in Innsbruck and at the pitstop. It would place them there around 1848. It could have happened this way, particularly since Ken and Gerard did not arrrive at the pitstop until 1442.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version