Author Topic: BB7 Beginning Thursday, July 6, 8:00 PM  (Read 5088 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
BB7 Beginning Thursday, July 6, 8:00 PM
« on: May 05, 2006, 11:24:13 AM »

"Big Brother" Returns with a First Ever "All-Star" Edition, to be Broadcast Three Nights Weekly, Beginning Thursday, July 6, 8:00 PM   

CBS announced premiere dates for a diverse slate of original summer programming that will include a celebrity game show competition, secrets of women in suburbia and the return of two popular reality series.   

Highlighting CBS's original summer programming are GAMESHOW MARATHON, an elimination-style game show competition featuring celebrities playing classic television games; TUESDAY NIGHT BOOK CLUB, a titillating peek into the lives of a group of real middle class women in suburbia; ROCK STAR: SUPERNOVA, a competition show to find the lead singer for the new super rock group, Supernova, made up of legendary performers from some of America's biggest rock bands; and BIG BROTHER 7:  ALL-STARS, the seventh edition of the summer reality hit that will reunite some of the most memorable, entertaining and controversial houseguests from previous BIG BROTHER seasons as they compete for the $500,000 grand prize. 

"Together, these offerings represent everything viewers seek in summer entertainment -- games, guilty pleasures, escapism and energizing music," said Nina Tassler, President, CBS Entertainment. "We think the combination of these light and fun new offerings with re-broadcasts of our top-rated comedies and dramas can make CBS the ultimate summer vacation destination for television viewers."

BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS, hosted by Julie Chen, premieres Thursday, July 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and will be broadcast three times weekly on Tuesday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Thursday (8:00-9:00 PM, live eviction show, live ET/delayed PT) and Saturday (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT).  This seventh edition will, for the first time, let America help choose who will participate in the game from among a pool of 20 of their favorite former houseguests.  BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS is produced by Endemol U.S.A. Inc., in association with Allison Grodner Productions and Arnold Shapiro Productions. Academy Award and Emmy Award winner Arnold Shapiro, Emmy Award-winner Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan are executive producers.

Thursday, July 6
8:00-9:00 PM      BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS (Premiere)
Tuesday, July 11
8:00-9:00 PM      BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS (Time Period Premiere)
Saturday, July 15
9:00-10:00 PM                  BIG BROTHER 7: ALL-STARS (Time Period Premiere)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2006, 11:51:31 AM by puddin »

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
Re: BB7 Beginning Thursday, July 6, 8:00 PM
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2006, 03:33:35 PM »
Sorry everyone, I really dropped the ball on this. When I posted the news article I listed it as BB7. I should have written it out. As yet, it has not been picked up on Google News.  :'(
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2006, 03:40:00 PM »
what ye talkin about?

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2006, 03:46:36 PM »
I posted this breaking news to the newspage and listed the article as BB7 instead of Big Brother 7.

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »
ohhhhh ok.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2006, 06:05:03 PM »
Google is weird Kogs, they wont pick up the news if say you write TAR9 news , thats all.
No biggie Jeff, thank you  :-*

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2006, 08:45:33 PM »
I'm upset with myself because I know better than that.

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2006, 09:36:41 PM »
TTOW .... go James
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM