Archive > The Apprentice

Its Over!!!

(1/3) > >>

Kogs:
The Appentice And Trump

THEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

--- Quote ---Gone from the schedule are "Law & Order: Criminal Intent" -- which is moving to NBC sibling USA -- "Crossing Jordan," "Studio 60," "The Black Donnellys," and "Identity." Donald Trump's reality franchise "The Apprentice" is also apparently done.
--- End quote ---

TheCinera:
Awww  Identity was canceled  :'(

It's sort of bitter-sweet to say good bye to The Apprentice. 

Kilarney:
I'm always sad to see any reality show get cancelled.

But... The Apprentice was well past its glory days.  The finale of the most recent season was about as bad as reality television can get.

What killed the show was two things:
1) The idea of being Trump's apprentice was cheapened as more and more people won.  It broke through the illusion that the apprentice would be Donald's right hand man.
2) Too much advertising.  I'm watching the first season of The Apprentice UK, which is pretty much a mirror image of the US version.  It's refreshing to see tasks that are interesting, and not just a vehicle to advertise Cheetos.  And they couldn't just have one product featured per episode... They got way too greedy.

Kogs:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on May 14, 2007, 10:00:27 AM ---Awww  Identity was canceled  :'(

It's sort of bitter-sweet to say good bye to The Apprentice. 

--- End quote ---

sorry to say it should have been gone a long time ago, when you mess with a formula too much you kill shows, not just in reality also in scripted.

Rob:
Then I guess I can delete this board, huh! LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version