Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

<< < (4/4)

banredbeans:
That's cute Papi.  It is so funny but during season 9 she just loved Eric and Jeremy. If I didn't type her column I think the whole thing would have been about them.  When Eric made all-stars she was upset it wasn't with Jeremy but still was happy he was picked.  She would get upset with Danielle when she picked on Eric like he was one of her friends. 
Your son couldn't have been nicer to her at the racer's party for Season 9. He spent the time to sign her autographs and really made her feel special.  You have raised a nice boy there. :hearts:

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: banredbeans on May 11, 2007, 08:40:11 PM ---That's cute Papi.  It is so funny but during season 9 she just loved Eric and Jeremy. If I didn't type her column I think the whole thing would have been about them.  When Eric made all-stars she was upset it wasn't with Jeremy but still was happy he was picked.  She would get upset with Danielle when she picked on Eric like he was one of her friends. 
Your son couldn't have been nicer to her at the racer's party for Season 9. He spent the time to sign her autographs and really made her feel special.  You have raised a nice boy there. :hearts:

--- End quote ---

Oh Thank YOU so much Tammy. I read her and enjoy going there to read her and will continue to do so as long as she is on tarflies. You have done a wonderful job with your children and who knows, there may be a little girl working her way up to be read by millions. I wish you all Good Luck and God Bless..

georgiapeach:
I can second that about all three of the Gaghan children--they are all absolutely delightful and charming!

Anytime you need a babysitter in Georgia--just let me know! (Although the Hawaii offer probably has me trumped...)

--- Quote ---there may be a little girl working her way up to be read by millions
--- End quote ---
--I thought she already was?  ???  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version