Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

(1/4) > >>

Big Papi:
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Have much to say but very little time. Very, very busy...talk at y'all soon...Thanks to all of our kid's supporters, both Dani Girl and Eric. To their detractors, EAT **** !!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kogs:
Hey Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :happy: :yess:

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: Kogs on May 07, 2007, 12:50:38 PM ---Hey Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :happy: :yess:

--- End quote ---

Have to run Kogs...thank you so much for your offers.... :tup:

Kogs:
any time Big Papi, Enjoy i can't wait to hear all about your trip. i missed my wakeup call  :lol:

puddin:
Hey Big Papi!!!  :jumpy: Congratulations  :hearts: Hell YEAH BABY!!!!!!

"THE AMAZING RACE'S" SEASON 9 LOVEBIRDS, ERIC AND DANIELLE, ARE CROWNED THE WINNERS OF "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS" DURING THE SEASON FINALE ON SUNDAY, MAY 6 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK.

Teammates Dustin and Kandice were the Runners-Up, Followed by Third Place Finishers Charla and Mirna

Teammates Eric and Danielle, who met while racing against each other during Season 9 of "The Amazing Race" and started dating shortly thereafter, were crowned the winners of THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS during the season finale on Sunday, May 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Teammates Dustin and Kandice finished in second place, while Charla and Mirna finished third.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version