Author Topic: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  (Read 13364 times)

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« on: May 07, 2007, 12:48:48 PM »
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Have much to say but very little time. Very, very busy...talk at y'all soon...Thanks to all of our kid's supporters, both Dani Girl and Eric. To their detractors, EAT **** !!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 12:50:38 PM »
Hey Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :happy: :yess:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 12:52:39 PM »
Hey Big Papi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :happy: :yess:

Have to run Kogs...thank you so much for your offers.... :tup:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 12:54:07 PM »
any time Big Papi, Enjoy i can't wait to hear all about your trip. i missed my wakeup call  :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:55:05 PM »
Hey Big Papi!!!  :jumpy: Congratulations  :hearts: Hell YEAH BABY!!!!!!

"THE AMAZING RACE'S" SEASON 9 LOVEBIRDS, ERIC AND DANIELLE, ARE CROWNED THE WINNERS OF "THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS" DURING THE SEASON FINALE ON SUNDAY, MAY 6 ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK.

Teammates Dustin and Kandice were the Runners-Up, Followed by Third Place Finishers Charla and Mirna

Teammates Eric and Danielle, who met while racing against each other during Season 9 of "The Amazing Race" and started dating shortly thereafter, were crowned the winners of THE AMAZING RACE: ALL-STARS during the season finale on Sunday, May 6 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Teammates Dustin and Kandice finished in second place, while Charla and Mirna finished third.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 01:16:09 PM »
 :lol3: :lol3: Big Papi -- good one!!

A BIG congratulations to you and your entire family. I couldn't imagine how thrilled you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 01:16:34 PM »
THey ran a good race they deserve it.  Plus Dani was the only one that figured out the code... and that made all the difference!!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 01:24:32 PM »
Big Papi, it was great to meet and briefly talk with Eric and with Danielle last night, but I was most impressed with meeting and talking with you. Thanks, PEACH, for introducing us and being part of that scintillating conversation.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 01:26:19 PM »
Big Papi who's Papi are you?

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 01:50:06 PM »
Eric's Papi, Tammy  :hearts:

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 01:55:25 PM »
Big Papi my daughter Carissa has the biggest crush on your son. I don't know if you have ever read her column over at Tarflies but Eric has been her favorite racer since season 9.

Offline Riomangatar

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • D/K love
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 02:09:51 PM »
NOtice how in Puddin's pic, Dustin is wearing Amber's coat. Funny, anyways, Eric and Danielle ran a good race, so congrats.

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2007, 08:01:13 PM »
Big Papi, it was great to meet and briefly talk with Eric and with Danielle last night, but I was most impressed with meeting and talking with you. Thanks, PEACH, for introducing us and being part of that scintillating conversation.

Sorry about the late reply apskip but I've had a lot of catching up to do these last few days and have still not read through all the threads here. It was indeed a pleasure to have met you and I hope to see and speak with you again.  I also want to thank PEACH for introducing us. I would like to take this opportunity to also add to one of the things we discussed about how E/D came to be on the All-Stars which I failed to mention but I need to clarify. I forgot to mention to you and Peach that it was Danielle who initially made the suggestion to Eric. At this point in time I am glad that he listened to her and for that alone he should have bought her that Cappucino. Yes? Thanks for your kind words APSKIP   

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2007, 08:15:51 PM »
Hi BigPapi! :waves:

It was wonderful meeting you in NYC--definitely added some extra zing to an already perfect evening! (And let me know if you want any of the RFF team pics!)

And please pass on to Eric how very much I appreciate his help with Michael's little gift at the Comedy gig--he really got the ball rolling and was absolutely charming to talk with!

Big congratulations to Eric and Danielle for pulling it off when it most counted--know you are waaaay proud of your boy!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 08:30:19 PM »
Big Papi my daughter Carissa has the biggest crush on your son. I don't know if you have ever read her column over at Tarflies but Eric has been her favorite racer since season 9.

banredbeans the first thing I look for are Carissa's Words of Wisdom when I visit tarflies. And yes I am well aware of how she feels about Eric and please tell her that Eric appreciates her kind words and I do as well. I know that he spoke to her at lenght after TAR9 and believe that I saw some pics of them together. I don't know if he saw her with you on the Finish Line but if he did not I will make sure that he does and maybe get him to post something to Carissa at tarflies when he is able/allowed to.     

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 08:40:11 PM »
That's cute Papi.  It is so funny but during season 9 she just loved Eric and Jeremy. If I didn't type her column I think the whole thing would have been about them.  When Eric made all-stars she was upset it wasn't with Jeremy but still was happy he was picked.  She would get upset with Danielle when she picked on Eric like he was one of her friends. 
Your son couldn't have been nicer to her at the racer's party for Season 9. He spent the time to sign her autographs and really made her feel special.  You have raised a nice boy there. :hearts:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 08:55:36 PM »
That's cute Papi.  It is so funny but during season 9 she just loved Eric and Jeremy. If I didn't type her column I think the whole thing would have been about them.  When Eric made all-stars she was upset it wasn't with Jeremy but still was happy he was picked.  She would get upset with Danielle when she picked on Eric like he was one of her friends. 
Your son couldn't have been nicer to her at the racer's party for Season 9. He spent the time to sign her autographs and really made her feel special.  You have raised a nice boy there. :hearts:

Oh Thank YOU so much Tammy. I read her and enjoy going there to read her and will continue to do so as long as she is on tarflies. You have done a wonderful job with your children and who knows, there may be a little girl working her way up to be read by millions. I wish you all Good Luck and God Bless..

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2007, 09:10:27 PM »
I can second that about all three of the Gaghan children--they are all absolutely delightful and charming!

Anytime you need a babysitter in Georgia--just let me know! (Although the Hawaii offer probably has me trumped...)

there may be a little girl working her way up to be read by millions
--I thought she already was?  ???  ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.