The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

The Future of The Amazing Race & TAR 12

<< < (3/153) > >>

michael:
Gman - I think what they meant is that there will be no season airing over the summer, not that the show will not be filming over the summer. From the looks of it Phil's new show has already filmed (you see clips of him doing the hoola dance), so that leaves plenty of time to film TAR12 during the summer

Rob:
I am not yet believing the "taking the summer off" either, I think this MAY (again, just a guess) be something to throw the spoiler people off track, take them off guard.... I don't know. They don't want us knowing when filming begins/ends, it helped puddin and her team too much for this season, and look at the PERFECT boot list we had.

Is it too late to say that my info about July filming was unconfirmed! LOL I guess I took it as biblical, but maybe it wasn't, its all guessing here!!!

michael:
I'm still guessing they will film in June - July 2007, I think everybody should start bringing a digital camera with them every where they go.

Kogs:

--- Quote from: Michael D on May 07, 2007, 10:59:43 AM ---I'm still guessing they will film in June - July 2007, I think everybody should start bringing a digital camera with them every where they go.

--- End quote ---

my friends are doing that when they go on vacation around the world in july  :lol: :lol:

Mandoli:
They never come anywhere near the state of Connecticut. If they did, I'd be bringing something... ANYTHING with me whenever I leave the house. Notepad with a writing utensil, camera; the possibilities are endless.

CBS needs to search for some new starting locations. The Northeast is a beautiful location, and there are some wonderful places for Phil to do his trademark eyebrow raise. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version