Author Topic: And the winner is...  (Read 22555 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
And the winner is...
« on: May 06, 2007, 07:58:44 PM »
Congrats to Eric & Danielle, they ran a great race, and take home $1 Million!!!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: And the winner is...
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 08:01:30 PM »
Congrats to all the teams..the ending sure almost gave me a freaking heart attack  :jam:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2007, 08:04:40 PM »
omfg the ending gave me a heart attack.

Offline scorpio88

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2007, 08:07:35 PM »
Congratuations to Dustin and Kandice, THE best all female team to EVER run the Amazing Race, and the true winners in my books. :)

I have to say I am VERY disappointed with the finale and season in general though.  I was hoping an actual all-star team would have won. Oh well, I knew from day one who won due to the spoilers I accidentally stumbled across. 

On to AR12. :)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2007, 08:09:04 PM »
I'm not that sad as I thought I would be, Danielle did awesome at that last challenge, and D/K only came in 2nd by 2 minutes or something, ... seeing Kandice crying was so horrible, you can tell they wanted to win so bad.

Offline asamber1

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 08:09:15 PM »
"Danielle knew what role to play" hahahahahahaha

Worst finale ever.... Terrible final task

Rob and Amber most overrated are these teams morons they lost on luck and aside from Dustin and Kandice they are tied for most first places this season and were only on it for 1/3 of the season!

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »
congrats to all the teams!!!! now michael in july you will have your next all female team crush :lol:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2007, 09:00:08 PM »
somewhere big papi is one very happy papa about now! congrats! they never won a single leg but they won the most important one.

and sorry michael. i thought they might pull it off in the end. and think of all the prizes they did get besides your affections.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2007, 09:01:57 PM »
LOL, you guys are awesome, I love how you are all apologizing to me....I think I will live  :happy: :hearts:

The links aren't working for me!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2007, 09:43:03 PM »
Yeah, sorry to hear your favorite team didn't win, Michael.  They were my faves too.  I wish they became the first all-female team to win, but sadly, this wasn't the season.  Hopefully next season will rock!

Is it just me or did the clip where Eric called Jeremy seem campy?  It was just...wierd.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2007, 09:43:38 PM »
What links?

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2007, 09:46:40 PM »
The links at the top, fixed now..

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2007, 09:49:52 PM »
I haven't said it yet:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ERIC AND DANIELLE, have fun celebrating Big Papi ;)

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2007, 02:16:35 PM »
Congrats to them, they came through when it counted. I'm just a tad bit disappointed for a few reasons. Technically they aren't even an All-Star team cause they never raced together. Second they never won a leg and whined and complained and were poor sports throughout. Then that was BS that he called Jeremy after how pathetic is that. Also Eric and Danielle broke up. Wow what a disappointment if you ask me.

That's my opinion I now a lot of people don't like the BQ's and Charla and Mirna but you have to respect them because they both ran a great race.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2007, 02:18:51 PM »
What do you mean a lot of people don't like the BQs? They were basically everybodies pick to win, granted, a lot of retards looked at them of as the lesser of three evils. E/D were not poor sports at all. They earned there win and what's done is done, of course I'M not happy they won but I'm not going to deny that they earned it and that I'm happy for them, even if they broke up, they remain good friends, as you can tell from their finish line interview.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2007, 02:24:48 PM »
What do you mean a lot of people don't like the BQs? They were basically everybodies pick to win, granted, a lot of retards looked at them of as the lesser of three evils. E/D were not poor sports at all. They earned there win and what's done is done, of course I'M not happy they won but I'm not going to deny that they earned it and that I'm happy for them, even if they broke up, they remain good friends, as you can tell from their finish line interview.

I know they were everyone's pick along the way, but I a lot of people (maybe not here) think the BQ's are manipulative and mean and just plain fake. I just think that Eric way overreacted about the yields, for crying out loud it's part of the game, they created it for a reason. It's done you are right but it was such a disappointing season.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2007, 02:25:05 PM »
Congrats to them, they came through when it counted. I'm just a tad bit disappointed for a few reasons. Technically they aren't even an All-Star team cause they never raced together. Second they never won a leg and whined and complained and were poor sports throughout. Then that was BS that he called Jeremy after how pathetic is that. Also Eric and Danielle broke up. Wow what a disappointment if you ask me.

That's my opinion I now a lot of people don't like the BQ's and Charla and Mirna but you have to respect them because they both ran a great race.
What you saw was editing by TPTB and what you don't know is that Eric is a funny guy. Maybe you just don't understand his sense of humor? So what if they broke up? They are not the first team to break up. Eric is the greatest racer ever imo..first racer to go around the world twice from start to finish  :jam:.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2007, 02:27:19 PM »

What you saw was editing by TPTB and what you don't know is that Eric is a funny guy. Maybe you just don't understand his sense of humor? So what if they broke up? They are not the first team to break up. Eric is the greatest racer ever imo..first racer to go around the world twice from start to finish  :jam:.

Well that' reality tv for you and that's why it is so entertaining.

So we will agree to disagree.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2007, 02:27:43 PM »
Everytime I see this line: Eric is the greatest racer ever imo..first racer to go around the world twice from start to finish I get really happy, because after Eric, Dustin and Kandice hold the record for most legs ran.

26 FOR ERIC  :wohoo:
25 FOR DUSTIN AND KANDICE :wohoo:

:happy: :hearts: :happy:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2007, 11:12:05 PM »
I guess if it makes you feel better about the BQ's second place then more power to you Michael. I mean why do you have to keep pointing it out? Whats your point?

BQ's = :loser: = :neener: :neener:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2007, 11:13:49 PM »
 ???

i'm saying it's horrible that the crowd would react that way over a stupid (can't call TAR stupid LOL) reality show?

It doesn't make me feel better at all - they lost fair and square because Danielle completed the challenge and Kandice and Charla didn't.  :meow:

Anyways, I deleted that post.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:52:38 AM by Michael D »

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2007, 09:07:27 AM »
Let's have an Amazing Race between Eric, Colin, Zach, and Rob to see who is the most Amazing Racer. I give no credence to "twice around the world" giving Eric claim to being the best. He hasn't raced against the best. My money is on Colin.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2007, 10:19:33 AM »
Oh TPTB God's PLEASE NO Amazing All Stars 2  :groan:!!
In other news there is talk of Survivor All-Stars 2 (no winners) ..when will they learn their lesson :groan: ?

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 08, 2007, 10:26:44 AM »
I just hope there is no Big Brother: All Stars 2.  All-Stars is a horrible idea.  They bring up our expectations, and then crush them at the end.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2007, 02:48:25 PM »
I agree, never do all stars again! The show is much better with a new cast.