Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

News from TARcon11

<< < (53/54) > >>

Big Papi:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on May 20, 2007, 11:27:55 PM ---BigPapi--thanks so much for sharing those pictures! I had heard about them but didn't think I would get to see them myself. But aren't they great? And I think that says a lot about the sense of humor of all three of them! I love those pictures!

And puddin got a PIRATES shirt? What a great idea! Okay puddin--we need pictures! With or without the eye patch!

--- End quote ---

You're welcome peach. Here's puddin's Pirates Jersey. It's the same one Eric and I wore at Latitude. It now has just a few (5 I believe) autographs. I really wanted to get a Boston Red Sox cap along with the jersey autographed by ROMBER for puddin but sadly Rob and Amber were not at Latitude. I'm sure we will catch up with ROMBER in the near future and maybe we can make the baseball cap happen. 

TPorter2:
Those are great pics, Big Papi!  The Pirates shirt is so cool.  And you and your lovely wife should feel very proud.

georgiapeach:
I had plans for a Romber autograph for her too! But sadly, that was a no go......

The shirt is great--nice job!

yikes:

--- Quote from: Big Papi on May 19, 2007, 11:59:23 AM ---I do not blame him one iota for the way he feels about D/O...   

--- End quote ---

I don't either.  I loved D/O in their original season and I loved them here now but their exit interviews were full of pettiness, not only against your son but to other racers as well with no justifiable reasons as to why they feel that way.  I did get to meet your son at TARCon 9 (well more like I gave him a chocolate that I gave out at a separate fan lunch, he thanked me and kissed me on the cheek...heh) but I know that most people that did get to meet either at that TARCon or this one had overall nice things to say about him.  Unfortunately I didn't get to speak to you at this Tarcon though I witnessed your first meeting with Jer outside of Stitch which was great, so I hope I do get to see you at the next one. 

puddin:
I love my Pirates shirt x 2 Big Papi :lol:  and think its great and think that your great  :kuss:. Thank you for sharing your pictures and thank you for being a real friend :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version