Archive > Survivor Fiji

Finale: "You've got a Puzzled Look."

<< < (3/5) > >>

puddin:
Clues

On the Season Finale of SURVIVOR: FIJI:

· A pending deal between tribemates could determine the fate of the final four.

· One Survivor gets clever and presents a new strategy to several other tribemates. Will they take the bait? Will the new plan affect the outcome of the game?

· The final Immunity Challenge has the Survivors hanging on for their lives. Who will outlast the others in this final all-important battle for Immunity?

· One person claims the title of Sole Survivor. Who will it be?

Texan:
What is so shocking that BOO and Earl both have big eyes?  Dre liooks so cocky, he must say something about not going to honor his deal with yau.  You know everyone gave Twilla such greif for swearing on her son, Dre swore to GOD!!!

cinni:
it could very well be a 9-0-0 vote, another survivor first.

the jury.

rocky - almost a for sure vote for earl since dreamz betrayed him and i don't know what he thought of cassandra
lisi - didn't like cassandra and dreamz in the original tribe but could vote randomly
michelle - slam dunk earl vote, no questions
edgardo - didn't really like cassandra or dreamz on the original tribe and betrayed by dreamz
mookie - again, didn't like or know cassandra and betrayed by dreamz
alex - ditto
stacy - could go any way, maybe cassandra? maybe michelle will have a chance to change her to earl? agree, random here too.
boo - wild card here but likely earl as he treated boo the best of the 3 from what we were shown
yau man - slam dunk earl vote

all this and dreamz final betrayal of yau man at final 4. i know that dreamz is screwed if he does and equally if he doesn't hand over the immunity.

editted to add stacy, forgot her the first time around

Texan:
I agree with you cinni!!!  Cass and Dre never really talked to Boo much, but you notice they are showing cass saying hello to Boo alot now.  I think she is finnally realizing she needs to earn some votes.  Plus Earl could have easily booted Boo before Mookie and original Tribe mate of his. 

**Ariel got immunity**

puddin:
I think Boo, Lisi & Stacy are the wild cards on the jury.
some pictures
Photo: Jeffrey R. Staab/CBS ©2006 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version