Archive > Survivor Fiji

Finale: "You've got a Puzzled Look."

(1/5) > >>

puddin:
05/13 

Episode Detail: Survivor: Fiji - Survivor: Fiji
The five remaining castaways are reduced to three before the jury votes for the $1 million winner. Jeff Probst is the host.

Episode Detail: Survivor: Fiji Reunion - Survivor: Fiji
The winner is revealed as the 19 castaways reunite in New York City. Jeff Probst is the host.

chez1:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 03, 2007, 05:11:41 PM ---
The five remaining castaways are reduced to three before the jury votes for the $1 million winner. Jeff Probst is the host.

The winner is revealed as the 19 castaways reunite in New York City. Jeff Probst is the host.

--- End quote ---

Puddin, I think the first episode detail is for next Thursday's eppy. Here's the detail for the finale on May 10th.

"The five remaining castaways are reduced to three before the jury votes for the $1 million winner. Jeff Probst is the host."

puddin:
Uh duh to me  :lol:! Thanks chez1  :ninja

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: chez1 on May 04, 2007, 04:03:47 PM ---
--- Quote from: puddin on May 03, 2007, 05:11:41 PM ---

--- End quote ---

Puddin, I think the first episode detail is for next Thursday's eppy. Here's the detail for the finale on May 10th.

"The five remaining castaways are reduced to three before the jury votes for the $1 million winner. Jeff Probst is the host."

--- End quote ---

Getting close to the end! Thanks Puddin and Chez1. I wish Yau Man had a chance to win but apparently that is not to be.

Welcome to RFF Chez!  :yaya: :hello2: :yaya: :hithere: :welcome: :yaya:

puddin:
based on spoilers,

Final five IC: Winner Yau-Man ( Earl uses the HII but does not effect the vote)
Final five boot: Boo
Final 4 IC: Winner Dre (who re-negs on his deal with Yau-Man )
Final four boot: Yau-Man
Final three: Dre-Cassandra-Earl
Winner Earl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version