Archive > Survivor Fiji

EP13: "I Wanna See if I Can Make a Deal."

<< < (5/5)

Texan:
Will be interesting.  If Dre Wins you know he will take Cassandra but I guess the decision would be between Earl and yauman if there are 3 as we know Boo talks too much and he does not like Stacy.  However, he could only be picking 1 person and this is how Earl has time to find the idol.

puddin:
show play by play here http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1750.topic

lol I just knew it was Boo that makes the path!! :lol:

Bathfizzy:
That was the quite the deal Yau-Man made wasn't it?  I guess he also couldn't picture himself in that tough guy truck.  I really enjoyed the show tonight.  I also thought it was nice of Yau-Man not to send Cassandra to exile island.  It worked out anyways as now Earl has the other immunity idol.  Sunday can't come fast enough now. :jumpy:

Texan:
Boo looked pissed that he gave away the truck.  But did you notice...It was BOO driving the truck Dre was in the passenger seat.

wifeofUSMCsgt:

--- Quote from: Texan_Survivor on May 11, 2007, 08:58:59 AM ---Boo looked pissed that he gave away the truck.  But did you notice...It was BOO driving the truck Dre was in the passenger seat.

--- End quote ---

I bet Boo was driving because Dreamz doesn't have a drivers license.....he never got one....now I guess he has a reason to go get it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version