Holding Area > RFF Reality TV Podcast

Upcoming Episode #100

(1/2) > >>

Rob:
Hey everyone, this couldn't have timed out better. Episode 100 will be recorded just a few days before the 5th year of RealityFanForum.com

If you have favorite moments in the show, let me know here, and I will try to pull them out. If you want to create something and send it in for 100, that is fine too.

show@rffradio.com is our email!

Thanks for letting us talk to you for almost 100 episodes and 5 years on the internet with RealityFanForum

Rob

TheCinera:
When are you going to record this podcast?

Oh yeah, and I'm currently making something in honor of the 100th.  It should be done this week.

Rob:
Not sure when we are going to record it yet, but will let everyone know, it will be a big live show!

Rob

Vintage212:
I feel like I am rooting for all the "biggest jerk" on both tar and survivor. I Love dustin and Kandace. As well as Alex from Survivor. I hope he goes far. hahaha...good podcast *the 4/27 one*.

PsychoJason:
It's hard to think about what #100 could contain: it's right after the big Amazing Race finale with the big Survivor finale in the shadows...

Have you thought about a special vidcast for NYC? It sounds technically possible with both hosts in one place...just saying....

Anyways...here a potential episode #100 album cover:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version