Author Topic: Inferno 4/24/2007  (Read 3223 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Inferno 4/24/2007
« on: April 24, 2007, 12:17:05 PM »
Okay the inferno is on tonight.   This thread is to talk about the show tonight.

What team do you think will win?  WHo is going into the inferno?  WIll a lifesheild be used?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Re: Inferno 4/24/2007
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 09:38:12 PM »
man i missed the show, did anyone see it?

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 10:11:00 PM »
okay I went to MTV.com and watched the episode online.  That looked like a very hard challenge. 

I thought it was very BOLD of Susie to ask the others the allow her to get the life shield.  She was all confident that putting in Rachel that things would be great. 

I have to give Tonya props... she was shakign so nervous up there but she did really good, I thought she was going to do it.  And good for Danny talking her through it and keep her calm.

Bad A$$ are goign to have drama the whole show aren't they.  Abe brings up slowing down for the life shield, like they have not done things to get certain people into the inferno before.  Ev boy that girls has some anger issues.

They inferno I did not liked so much.  Trying to get yoru oponents target while blockign them was hard.  I can see them hitting each other.  Jenn was smart realizing Rachel could nto keep a hold of her stick.  Was that playing fair? who knows??  THe last one when TJ was saying the target the targe, Jenn hit Rachells target like 6 times.  None of the infrernos are goign to be good for all people.  I did feel bad for Rachel she was soooo upset afterwards.  Susie looked upset that she put her in there, but liek Alton said, it is just a game do not take it that bad.  I do nto think Rachel will be back for any challenge any time soon.

Offline TXRealityFan

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • My favorite Texan!
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »
I felt really bad for Rachel too... she was so upset, and didn't even say good-bye to her team.  I think it was more because her team had confidence in her, but I'm sure it was a combination of both... leaving and letting down her team (as she sees it).

Ev is the new Beth... ok, that's a bit harsh, but she's getting everyone against her already!  lol

BTW, my son was watching Identity the other night (because Tony Hawk was on it) and Miz was on as one of the people.... his identity was Professional Wrestler.... gotta shocked me seeing him out of left field like that.   Looked good though!

Offline Vintage212

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2007, 11:27:11 AM »
I was actually kind of happy for Susie, that she had won the life shield because she did really well with Alton. Some of the teams got so close to finally finishing it though! I'm sure it was frustrating.

I'm a little surprised at how upset Rachel got. I mean her team trusted in her, but they all understand what it's like to just lose sometimes. She got way too sad about it, I think. And then to go and say something like "I can't believe I lost to a chubby civilian girl" ....that just sounds really wrong to me.
oXo Justine