Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

speculation on the finale

(1/22) > >>

makz3d:
All guesses on if theres a Fast Forward or who places where etc..can go here.
puddin

I'm just throwing this out there.

I have this gut feeling that the B-52 package drop screams FF.  This is the same as when I felt the van roll-over in HK was a FF due to the fact that TAR would not pay to roll up to 4 vans.

B-52 has much connection with the local Wright Patterson Air Force Base (WPAFB) in Dayton Ohio.  They are HUGE and maybe there are 4 planes loaded & ready to go except for the box or 2 the team packs for inclusion.

Would a FF fit at this stage of the race?  Could there be 3 FF?  Right now I'm sticking with FF although I feel I'll probably change my mind before the end of the week.

michael:
makz3d, didn't Phil say "this is the second of only two fast forwards on the race..." while introducing the Chas FF in hong kong?

makz3d:

--- Quote from: Michael D on April 23, 2007, 10:13:46 AM ---makz3d, didn't Phil say "this is the second of only two fast forwards on the race..." while introducing the Chas FF in hong kong?

--- End quote ---

Michael, he may have, I just don't remember.  I am easily swayed either way.

michael:

--- Quote ---Landing in Hong Kong with a sizable lead, Oswald & Danny's only troubles stemmed from a cash shortage as they paid their taxi at Sun Wah Kiu Laundry. After Danny negotiated a discount on the fare, the best friends opened their clue to find the second of two Fast Forwards on the race.
--- End quote ---

taken from: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/amazing_race11/shows/ep09/index2.shtml

puddin:

--- Quote from: BballKates on April 23, 2007, 06:51:00 PM ---Danielle and Eric have to the luckiest damn people in the whole world if they win this race I will vomit. C/M and D/K have kicked ass throughout. I hope to god the spoilers are wrong.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version