Archive > The Apprentice

And the Winner is..........

(1/3) > >>

CeeeJay:
Not that I care all too much as this season was its worse yet...

but Trump picking someone who was under the radar the entire time?? OMG!!!

She's never stepped up so who knows how well she'll do...but between what was left she as the best choice.

Congrats Stephanie!

RudyRules:
 Stefani!

Whether Stef "stepped up" or not, she has many attributes that will make her successful.  She is very well qualified and will make Trump & Company proud!  As she asserts in her Bio, "I should be the next Apprentice because I lead by being enthusiastic, and enthusiasm is contagious and motivates people to work much harder."
I wish her the best of luck as the new Apprentice!
----------------
Biography

Stefani, 32, was born in Burbank, California and raised in Palm Springs. She had a double major in college--English and psychology--and graduated from the University of California, Riverside. It will be like roaming around in my own backyard...Read Full Q&A » Stefanie graduated in the top 10 percent of her class from Southwestern University School of Law in their prestigious SCALE program, the only two-year Juris Doctor program in the United States accredited by the American Bar Association.

Selected as a Los Angeles Magazine "Young Rising Star" in 2006 for excellence in law, Stefani is now a trial attorney for one of the largest California defense firms.

Stefani defends California employers against worker's compensation, subrogation and discrimination claims as well as large real estate developers in construction defect litigation.

In her spare time, Stefani enjoys snow skiing, golf, tennis, scuba diving, karate, motorcycle riding and volunteering.

Stefanie asserts, "I should be the next Apprentice because I lead by being enthusiastic and enthusiasm is contagious and motivates people to work much harder."

TheCinera:
I still think Randall is the worst Apprentice winner.

Rob:
Steph could actually take that title away from him, however! LOL

TheCinera:
At least Stefani liked her fellow finalist.  If asked, I bet she would have let Trump hire James in a heartbeat. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version