Archive > The Mole

Another victom of The Mole

<< < (2/3) > >>

puddin:
Thank you BRL for keeping us up to date on The Mole .. :) I enjoy reading it..even though i've only caught one and a few minutes of the other episodes.. it seems to me that Mark is The Mole..I think that he gave Tracy bad info on the paintings??you know..the colors?

BeyondRealLife:
They all seem to be Moles but I know what you mean. But it seems odd to me that D'Rod got 2 of the 3 paintings right with those awful paintings he had to work with.

puddin:
Hi BRL..It could be..hmmm I'll have to definitly watch it this Wendsday night  ;) When is it over?

Mamaschatzi:
Angie IS the mole.  In that game where they had to read the spanish and try to take the right objects from the table, when she was reading the one that said "blond" fish.  She went to say "Yellow" and then she changed it to red.

WENDY:
I thought about that to.... but Dennis would be an obvious mole, and since everyone would think that, I think they went ahead and put him in that position on purpose..... I don't know really. It is hard and that is why I like the show. My money is on Dennis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version