Author Topic: EP 11 updates and chat  (Read 36867 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: EP 11 updates and chat
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2007, 07:54:45 PM »
Chas marked for penalty  :yess:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2007, 07:54:53 PM »
My poor boys

NEL!NEL!NEL!NEL!

:hearts: :jumpy: :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »
Danny/Oswald discover they're on some sort of exercise course.
Bad directions, again.
Eric has 10 minutes left before they can check in.

Danny drives them back to the correct location.
Eric has 3 minutes left on his and Danielle's penalty.
Danielle: Please, god!

Phil: Eric/Danielle, I can check you in now. You are team #3.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2007, 07:56:19 PM »
WHHOOOTTTT

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2007, 07:56:46 PM »
Danielle: Non-stop craziness.
Eric: The rest of my hair is gonna fall out. I need double propecia!

Still raining.
Woman: Welcome to Macao, China.
Phil: Oswald/Danny, you are the last team to arrive. But there is some good news. The last non-elimination leg. You are still in the Race.
Both: We're happy. We're just tired.
Phil: You're marked for elimination next leg, 30 minute penalty. And you didn't make one particular team very happy. They have some words for you.
O: We are accountable for our actions.
O conf: Karma bit us in the ass.
D conf: Quite hard I might add.
O conf: Money is the root of all evil.

Eric conf: They totally stabbed us in the back.

Final Four confessionals.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2007, 07:58:44 PM »
Thank you mswood & SLD  :ninja

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2007, 08:01:45 PM »
NEXT TIME ON .. THE AMAZING RACE:

Boxing stuff up. Huge boxes.
Phil: Charla/Mirna team up with the United States Air Force to pull off a heroic relief mission ...

Danielle stumbles through a jungle with a camo-type outfit.
Phil: ... and Danielle reaches the breaking point during the Roadblock.
Danielle: I don't know what I'm doing! Oh, God!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »
Thank you! :kissy:

Happygirl!  :dancer:  Happygirl!  :dancer:  Happygirl!  :dancer: That's me! :happy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2007, 08:05:34 PM »
So was it any good?

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2007, 08:05:51 PM »
I'm excited, if they aren't going to win at least I know that they got the most first place finishes without using FF along with Rob and Amber, my two faveourite teams of all time!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2007, 08:07:09 PM »
So was it any good?

Heee--it was good for me! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2007, 08:09:23 PM »
Me too Peach!

We rock...we won't be saying this in two weeks from tonight however, OR WILL WE?

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2007, 08:10:06 PM »
So was it any good?

Heee--it was good for me! :lol3:
Jeez Peach do you need a cigarette afterwards?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2007, 08:13:15 PM »
 :martini:

:happy:  Let's not corrupt the minors!  :happy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2007, 08:13:51 PM »
Well ideally I would have rather had Oswald & Danny, Dustin & Kandice and Eric & Danille be the final three (and that would have been my wishes before spoilers).

But Dustin & Kandice have raced really well (minus the first four legs which were just okay, but with some major mistakes).

And I certainly don't blame them for Yielded (can you imagine what Lyn & Karlyn are saying if they are watching this season) them.  But I know after a while I would be pissed off.  Or even for bribing them to Yield.  I so want to see the promos and clips.  Or hell even the episode :lol3:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2007, 08:15:19 PM »
to be fair to the BQs, D/O suggested it, not D/K!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2007, 08:16:31 PM »
Hope you get to see it soon! What--2 hours more?    ???Where the heck are you anyway--hopefully not in Mongolia!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2007, 08:19:09 PM »
Oh again, no problem at all with it.  Its in fact one of the smartest choices shown on the race.  Benefitting two teams that made the deal, was logical in who it targetted both the better of the two other teams and the team in last place.  Its a great move.

But I can also understand some getting upset with them (and by them I do include Oswald & Danny).

Since a ot of the anger was supposedily about the lying or misdirecting in the first one.  I do wonder if Eric see's Danny & Oswald as lying and untrustworthy thanks to teh deal made supposedily with them (though we only see him agree with Mirna who says she's talking for both teams.

Still doesn't matter its part of the race.  But I know I would be upset as well.

Remember this is the one team that Eric & Danielle do actually like and said if they don't win would want them to.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2007, 08:21:58 PM »

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2007, 10:10:56 PM »
Oh again, no problem at all with it.  Its in fact one of the smartest choices shown on the race.  Benefitting two teams that made the deal, was logical in who it targetted both the better of the two other teams and the team in last place.  Its a great move.

But I can also understand some getting upset with them (and by them I do include Oswald & Danny).

Since a ot of the anger was supposedily about the lying or misdirecting in the first one.  I do wonder if Eric see's Danny & Oswald as lying and untrustworthy thanks to teh deal made supposedily with them (though we only see him agree with Mirna who says she's talking for both teams.

Still doesn't matter its part of the race.  But I know I would be upset as well.

Remember this is the one team that Eric & Danielle do actually like and said if they don't win would want them to.

Not any more. He said that he no longer has any respect for them. It's a new race now, no more Yields for the Yield Queens and no more NEL's. Don't know if you saw what was  on the seat of his pants. It was the pics from the Yield Box. O/D on his ass and the Yield Queens on his crotch   :lol3: :lol3: 

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2007, 10:16:35 PM »
Oh again, no problem at all with it.  Its in fact one of the smartest choices shown on the race.  Benefitting two teams that made the deal, was logical in who it targetted both the better of the two other teams and the team in last place.  Its a great move.

Since a ot of the anger was supposedily about the lying or misdirecting in the first one.  I do wonder if Eric see's Danny & Oswald as lying and untrustworthy thanks to teh deal made supposedily with them (though we only see him agree with Mirna who says she's talking for both teams.

Still doesn't matter its part of the race.  But I know I would be upset as well.

Not any more. He said that he no longer has any respect for them. It's a new race now, no more Yields for the Yield Queens and no more NEL's. Don't know if you saw what was  on the seat of his pants. It was the pics from the Yield Box. O/D on his ass and the Yield Queens on his crotch   :lol3: :lol3: 
Damn I was eating a piece of chocolate cake  :lol:!! I'm going to watch it again SOON Papi  :happy:

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2007, 10:29:08 PM »
Damn I was eating a piece of chocolate cake  !! I'm going to watch it again SOON Papi
  I don't know if you can make out the Yield Queens but a capture may show you the Chas on his ass.  :rotf:

Offline Kogs

• Amazing detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2007, 10:36:39 PM »

Not any more. He said that he no longer has any respect for them. It's a new race now, no more Yields for the Yield Queens and no more NEL's. Don't know if you saw what was  on the seat of his pants. It was the pics from the Yield Box. O/D on his ass and the Yield Queens on his crotch   :lol3: :lol3: 

damm so thats what that was, i was about to ask you  :lol: :lol:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2007, 10:37:50 PM »
 :happy:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Big Papi

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2007, 10:39:56 PM »

damm so thats what that was, i was about to ask you  :lol: :lol:

He was not a happy camper  :lol3: