Author Topic: Melinda Top 6!  (Read 3395 times)

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Melinda Top 6!
« on: April 19, 2007, 02:32:40 PM »
 :congrats: Melinda Top 6!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
Re: Melinda Top 6!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2007, 02:48:07 PM »
Melinda is my Fav!  :wohoo: 
You go girl...and don't lose your sweetness, but Do show NO surprise after each performance!  Soak it up!  Bask in it!  Show us you are not surprised, yet still appreciative for America's votes. :yess:

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 06:35:31 AM »
I love Melinda and think she will have a wonder singing career. She looked great this week, with the hair extensions and more modern look!!! If Blake doesn't win, then I sure hope that Melinda does!!!  :hearts:

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:50 AM »
Melinda is still my fav, but I'm wondering if Jordin & Blake will be the F2?  I kind of have the feeling they will.  As has been said, Melinda will have no problem going places with her tremendous talent, so America may feel it would be better to give Blake & Jordin their votes.  IMO, Kisha will be the next one out the door.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 10:41:14 AM »
You could be right about Blake and Jordin being F2. A lot of people have jumped on the Jordin bandwagon the last several weeks. But while Jordin has had some truly great performances, she has had a couple of clunkers also!!! Same for Blake.

Melinda on the other hand is yet to have a bad week. No matter what genre they have thrown at her, she has mastered it with ease, and in the most humblest of ways. Some people call her boring because of this. But I feel she deserves to be this year's American Idol!!!

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2007, 01:40:45 AM »
Very well said, Tanny!  :tup:  And I agree.  I like Jordan also, but Melinda's performances have been flawless.  I'd like to see the two of them in F2, rather than Blake. But I like him too!
I just don't want Lakisha to win...so any of the other three are ok by me!!

I'm outa here.....!  :gnite:
:nitenite:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 02:20:24 PM »
I like them all, but I don't see LaKisha winning or even making it to the top 2. (Unless she outdoes every other performance up to date from all the contestants and I can't see that happening.  :js:

Jordan has to have a great performance tonight though. Tonight is Barry Gibbs. Should be a good night for songs. Can't wait!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2007, 01:00:59 AM »
Aww, sad Melinda was voted out yet happy for her b/c she will have no probs going places with her tremendous talent.  I think that's why she didnt get the votes. 
People want to give the younger ones a chance. 

Wishing Melinda the best of luck & success!  :tup: :tup:

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2007, 12:55:29 PM »
I was hearing on the radio today where Melinda was quoted as saying that she never really turned loose in singing during the competition until she got voted out. Then in her goodbye song, she really belted it.

She should have been doing that all along!!! If its a confidence thing or what, I don't know. She needs to just accept that she is a great singer!!!!