Author Topic: Inferno 4/17/2007  (Read 2933 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Inferno 4/17/2007
« on: April 19, 2007, 09:27:47 AM »
okay I did not put up thread prior to show, will remember next week.  What did you think?

Inferno... good  challenge, but did it seem to anyone else that Alton's puzzles pieces were all close to him.  He seems to fly through this while  Ty was still getting his pieces.  TY took the loss well and left with his head high!  Good for him!!!!

Challenge ~ why put all your girls in the front when that is where you need to hit the door?   Good guys deserved it they plyed smarter.  BUT they also had one extra perso0n for this challenge and I think that is an advantage.

EV ~ this girl better hope she can win some Infernos because the I am better then everyone attitude is not going to get her very far in the game.  Yes there is always drama but her yelling at everyone in the callenge is going to get old.  The pow wow with the girls, well we did not see the whoel thing, but i think she took it a little too personal.  At least the Denver girls know to play and not cause waves at first.

Next week's challenge looks interesting, any of them scared of heights?

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
Re: Inferno 4/17/2007
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 07:10:35 AM »
i know this is old post but it didn't air until last week and I have something to say in defense of Ev...

Aneesa is a bitch and she was being extreemly rude to Ev...Yes she should have not been so defence but hell if that was me i wouldd have done the same thing.  They were talking about which girls to bring into the Inferno for the next challenege and Aneesa has been a trouble maker from the start...she always rubbed me the wrong way
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~