Author Topic: Pirate Master !! May 31st!!  (Read 23910 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Pirate Master !! May 31st!!
« on: April 18, 2007, 11:08:48 AM »
CAMERON DADDO TO HOST "PIRATE MASTER,"
 THE NEW REALITY-BASED SERIES CREATED BY EMMY AWARD-WINNING PRODUCER MARK BURNETT, PREMIERING THURSDAY, MAY 31, ON CBS

Australian actor Cameron Daddo will host PIRATE MASTER, the new reality-based series created by Emmy Award-winning producer Mark Burnett, premiering Thursday, May 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

PIRATE MASTER will send 16 modern-day pirates on a high seas adventure where they will live as buccaneers and travel around the Caribbean island of Dominica in search of hidden treasure that will total $1 million.  Over the course of 33 days, these pirates will live aboard a massive 179 foot, square-rigged barque which carries 12,500 square feet of sail.

Each week, the pirates will embark on extraordinary expeditions where they will decipher clues along the way in search of missing treasure.  Gold coins -- real money which the pirates may take with them beyond the show -- will be awarded after each expedition, but only to some.  The gold will play a key role as pirates strike deals with each other or plead for long-term security.  In addition to claiming the lion's share of the week's riches, one pirate will become the captain of the ship and will assign roles and chores to the remaining crew members, setting the tone for either law and order or betrayal and sabotage, which could lead to mutiny by the crew.

Each episode will conclude on the ship at Pirate's Court, a lively gathering of public speaking and judgment where one individual will be eliminated and "cut adrift."  In the end, one will be the first to find the largest booty, worth $500,000, and claim the title of "Pirate Master."

In each episode, Daddo will distribute clues at the start of the expeditions and preside over the Pirate's Court. 

Daddo's Australian television credits include "Perfect Match," "The Heroes," "Witch Hunt," "Bony," "Golden Fiddles," and "Tracks Of Glory."  His U.S. television credits include "Between Love And Hate," "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles," "Models, Inc.," "FX: The Series," "Hope Island" and guest-starring roles in CBS's CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and CSI: MIAMI, along with "West Wing," "Boston Legal" and "Monk."  He also appeared in the television movies "The Incredible Mrs. Ritchie" and "Anne of Green Gables: The Continuing Story."

Among his feature film credits, Daddo appeared in "Big Mamas House 2," "Anthrax," "Zebra Lounge," "Drive Time Murders" and "Inland Empire."  His latest film projects include "Hacia La Oscuridad ("Towards Darkness"), which will be featured at the 2007 Tribeca Film Festival, and the upcoming films "Drifter" and "Passengers."

Daddo is also a musician.  He played in the bands The Nearly Smooth Guys and Baby James.  His solo debut album, "A Long Goodbye," was released in 1992 and featured Keith Urban on back-up vocals and guitars.  His latest music project is titled daddo, as well as his original one man musical/play, "House Devil, Street Angel."

PIRATE MASTER is produced by Mark Burnett Productions.  Mark Burnett and Lisa Hennessy are the executive producers.  Eden Gaha and Page Feldman are the co-executive producers.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2007, 04:29:21 PM by puddin »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Pirates!! May 31st!!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 11:11:39 AM »
CBS ANNOUNCES "PIRATE MASTER," A NEW REALITY-BASED SERIES WHERE 16 INDIVIDUALS WILL COMPETE AS PIRATES ON THE HIGH SEAS IN SEARCH OF HIDDEN TREASURES
The Next Epic Adventure Series From Emmy Award-Winning Producer Mark Burnett Premieres Thursday, May 31

PIRATE MASTER, the next epic adventure reality series from Emmy Award-winning producer Mark Burnett, will premiere Thursday, May 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

PIRATE MASTER will send 16 modern-day pirates on a high seas adventure where they will live as buccaneers and travel around the Caribbean island of Dominica in search of hidden treasure that will total $1 million.  Over the course of 33 days, these pirates will live aboard a massive 179 foot, square-rigged barque which carries 12,500 square feet of sail.

Each week, the pirates will embark on extraordinary expeditions where they will decipher clues along the way in search of missing treasure.  Gold coins -- real money which the pirates may take with them beyond the show -- will be awarded after each expedition, but only to some.  The gold will play a key role as pirates strike deals with each other or plead for long-term security.  In addition to claiming the lion's share of the week's riches, one pirate will become the captain of the ship and will assign roles and chores to the remaining crew members, setting the tone for either law and order or betrayal and sabotage, which could lead to mutiny by the crew.

Each episode will conclude on the ship at Pirate's Court, a lively gathering of public speaking and judgment where one individual will be eliminated and "cut adrift."  In the end, one will be the first to find the largest booty, worth $500,000, and claim the title of "Pirate Master."

Series creator and executive producer Mark Burnett explains, "Pirate Master breaks new ground in that it's the collision of fantasy and reality. This is a show where, in true pirate fashion, anything can happen with a group of people that live by their own set of rules and usually break them. It's adventure, excitement and loads of treasure. Anyone who ever wanted to be a pirate will love this show!"

PIRATE MASTER is produced by Mark Burnett Productions.  Mark Burnett and Lisa Hennessy are the executive producers.  Eden Gaha and Page Feldman are the co-executive producers.

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 11:30:05 PM by puddin »

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 01:12:45 PM »
Promo video for Pirate Master:
Link

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 01:23:20 PM »
Promo video for Pirate Master:
Link
Good Job!!!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 01:57:38 PM »
Booty Call: CBS' 'Pirate' Sets Sail in May
Some salty dog named Cameron Daddo will host, mateys

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-cbspiratemastermaypremiere,0,2263280.story?track=rss

Arrrgh!

CBS has set a Thursday, May 31 premiere date for "Pirate Master," a summer reality series from "Survivor" mastermind Mark Burnett. The show will air through the summer on Thursday nights at 8 p.m. ET.

Arrgh!

On "Pirate Master," 16 contestants will live aboard a 179-food, square-rigged barque. Over the course of 33 days, they'll live as buccaneers, traveling around a Caribbean island in search of a treasure totaling $1 million. Each episode will find the contestants gathering at Pirate's Court, where they'll state their case and somebody will be cut adrift.

"'Pirate Master' breaks new ground in that it's the collision of fantasy and reality," Burnett says. "This is a show where, in true pirate fashion, anything can happen with a group of people that live by their own set of rules and usually break them. It's adventure, excitement and loads of treasure. Anyone who ever wanted to be a pirate will love this show!"

Arrgh!

The winner will be the first contestant to find the largest booty, a treasure worth $500,000.

With all of this emphasis on big booty, one might guess Sir Mix-a-Lot would be the perfect host. Instead, the host will be Australian actor Cameron Daddo, who may be familiar from films including "Big Mamma's House 2" and TV appearances on shows like "Boston Legal" and "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles."

Arrgh!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Pirate Master !! May 31st!!
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2007, 11:26:59 PM »
adding these before I forget ..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2007, 11:28:24 PM »
more..

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2007, 11:15:56 AM »
CBS INTRODUCES THE 16 PIRATES COMPETING TO BECOME THE "PIRATE MASTER"
Cameron Daddo To Host 

Click Here To Watch A Clip
        CBS today introduced the 16 pirates who will compete in PIRATE MASTER, the new reality-based series from Emmy Award-winning producer Mark Burnett, when the show premieres Thursday, May 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Australian actor Cameron Daddo will serve as host.

The pirates competing in PIRATE MASTER (in alphabetical order) are:

CHRISTA DeANGELO

Tamaqua, Pa.

Ex-Military 

BEN FAGAN

Boston

Student/Musician

LOUIE FRASE

Fishing Creek, Md. (originally from Park Ridge, Ill.)

Marina Owner

KENDRA GUFFEY

Los Angeles (originally from Anchorage, Alaska)

Dive Master

JAY HATKOW

Detroit

Automotive Parts Salesman

AZMYTH KAMINSKI

Los Angeles (originally Mt. Vernon, Wash.)

Music Producer

CHERYL KOSEWICZ

Sparks, Nev. (originally from Grand Couler, Wash.)

District Attorney

JOHN LAKNESS

Carlisle, Mass.

Scientist/Chippendale Dancer

JOCELYN "JOY" MCELVEEN

West Columbia, S.C.

Receptionist

ELICIA "JUPITER" MENDOZA

Los Angeles (originally from Santa Rosa, Calif.)

Bartender

JOE DON "J.D." NORTON

Ft. Wainwright, Alaska (originally from Scottsdale, Ariz.)

Smokejumper

NESSA NEMIR

Berkeley, Calif. (originally from Oakland, Calif.)

Make-Up Artist

CHRISTIAN OKOYE

Rancho Cucamonga, Calif. (originally from Enugu, Nigeria)

Former NFL Player

LAUREL SCHMIDT

Los Angeles (originally Detroit)

Glass Blower

ALEXIS SHUBIN

Laguna Beach, Calif. (originally from Fountain Valley, Calif.)

Fashion Publicist

SEAN TWOMEY

Venice, Calif. (originally from Pensacola, Fla.)

Bartender

« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 11:29:20 AM by puddin »

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2007, 04:20:16 PM »
Thanks, puddin!  I loved the Scientist/Chippendale Dancer.  Brains and Brawn!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2007, 04:23:44 PM »
I have cast pictures too T, just haven't had time to put them up but will try to do so tonight  :hearts:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2007, 08:04:08 PM »
These sixteen pirates (from top row left to bottom row right: Alexis Shubin, Sean Twomey, Crista DeAngelo, Louie Frase, Joy McElveen, John Lakness, Jupiter Mendoza, Laurel Schmidt, Christian Okoye, Nessa Nemir, Kendra Guffey, Jay Hatkow, Cheryl Kosewicz, Joe Don Morton, Ben Fagan and Azmyth Kaminski) will set sail in search of buried treasure when PIRATE MASTER premieres Thursday, May 31 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Photo: Monty Brinton/CBS ©2007 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2007, 08:06:56 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2007, 08:08:32 PM »

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2007, 08:09:54 PM »
one more

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2007, 09:25:25 AM »
The website has gone live with the cast bios and videos as well.  Link

Offline rainbow9286

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2007, 10:49:15 PM »
Thanks, puddin!  I loved the Scientist/Chippendale Dancer.  Brains and Brawn!

Me too...totally HOT...can't wait to see more of him!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2007, 11:13:42 PM »

I'm going to steal her booty!

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2007, 11:40:35 AM »
I hope the producers dressed them up in all that pirate attire, and not themselves.  Very good looking cast, I'm defnitely watching!  And that's not because Best Week Ever said "All Summer Reality Shows are having the BEST WEEK EVER!".

Is it just me, or does this guy look a lot like Rupert?   ???

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 11:57:35 AM »
Is it just me, or does this guy look a lot like Rupert?   ???

When I first saw the previews I thought that Rupert had missed his reality tv calling.

Yeh, I'm gonna watch --- unless it turns out to be stupid like Treasure Hunters. As for the Chipendale dancer ..... Arrrr, his booty shivers me timbers! Arrrr!!!!! (this other guy ain't too bad on the eyes either)

« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 02:34:25 PM by supsandalee »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 09:40:29 AM »
Can I have DIBS on the host's Booty?  :fan:  :flirt:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2007, 02:33:41 PM »
The preview video link I posted before is busted but this one works.

Offline BballKates

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I Love TV!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2007, 05:23:46 PM »
I'm contemplating watching this just because I'm go through AI and TAR withdrawal right now and I need something to hold me over until BB.

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Save A Horse...Ride a Cowboy
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2007, 07:21:29 AM »
i'm thinking about it...but so you think you can dance is on so I'm not quite sure!! anyone watch on the lot?? my folks said it was good...but man too many shows and in the summer i'm never around to watch!!!!

there is some not reality drama show about college or graduation or somtehing on Tuesday nights at 10 that doesn't look so bad.....all my shows in the summer pile up on Wed and Thurs other than BB on sun
~Honesty Is The Best Policy, But Insanity Is A Better Defense~
~Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Don't Have Film~

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2007, 08:48:14 AM »
I heard that there was a one hour preview on the TV Guide Channel last night--did anyone catch it?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2007, 09:36:42 AM »
nope missed it peach but it will be on again I'll have to search..tvguide isn't showing it, for me anyway,

just the Titles

Episode Detail: I Want That Treasure - Pirate Master
Debut: Sixteen adventurers become modern-day pirates and search for $1 million in treasure. In the opener, the buccaneers row out to and board a massive sailing ship, and then undertake their first expedition. Cameron Daddo is the host.

Episode Detail: Pirates, Guns and Money - Pirate Master
Another pirate is eliminated. Cameron Daddo is the host.

Episode Detail: Bribes, Lies, and Vengeful Eyes - Pirate Master
Another pirate is eliminated. Cameron Daddo is the host. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 10:21:20 AM »
Here puddin--found this:

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 11:11:50 AM »
Thanks peachy  :kissy:

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 10:43:44 AM »
 :hearts:  the new avatar puddin!!  somehow, more than approprate. 
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 12:25:31 PM »
just noticed it says puddin is the Global Village Idiot!! lol :snakes:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 12:48:04 PM »
just noticed it says puddin is the Global Village Idiot!! lol :snakes:
Long story CJ  :lol3:

Heres the avatar site cinni...and if you register you can say rawalsh recommended you and I'll get some free coins to buy purple hair or a jet ski or something :lol:  :kuss:
http://www.meez.com/home.dm

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 01:21:18 PM »
im registering and put u as referral too!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 01:23:42 PM »
yippee!! thanks CJ, lord only knows why I want that purple hair  :ron:

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 01:24:46 PM »
doh!! i can't get mine animated on here...how did u do it?

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 03:34:24 PM »
do we have any spoiler type stuff yet for this show? just trying to win a pool in my office...  :-[
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2007, 04:45:58 PM »
Oh that will give me something to do cinni  :lol:, will let you know  :kissy:

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2007, 05:09:18 PM »
i did find one site that seemed to speculate heavily about the first captain and one of the first officers. but nothing else. but it didn't give me any idea of who to pick for the winner in the pool. just have to do some research myself.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »
I haven't even tried to spoil it cinni and haven't had much luck searching for spoilers.

heres a long article and might help? I haven't read it yet

Host Cameron Daddo dishes on 'Pirate Master's adventure and cast

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/host-cameron-daddo-dishes-on-pirate-master-adventure-and-cast-5227.php

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2007, 06:39:31 PM »
I'm in love with that avatar too! Are we going to have a new crop of cute skinny girl avatars on here? :lol:

I'll go join to help you get some purple hair too, puddin!

And y'all remember the preview tonight on TV Guide Channel at 11!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2007, 01:30:58 PM »
Okay guys!  :pirates1 I hit a Bonanza!

Found this great site Dominica Island and Pirate Master!

Here is the Legend of Captain Henry Steele and how the Treasure Chest came to be.

And there are great pics of the island locations and a nice location MAP which is interactive with pics from different episodes. (example below)

And here is the Story of the real life crew of the Picton Castle (ship used in the filming) and how they handled the filming.

And get your pirate name HERE

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline supsandalee

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2007, 01:40:05 PM »
Good deal peach!  :yess:

I got my pirate name:  I'm Sweet Pearly Morgan

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2007, 02:06:37 PM »
lol, went with the wench and .........Sweet Betty Goodfellow it is  :lol:

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2007, 02:17:56 PM »
 :kissy:  georgiapeach!!

i went with the surpirse me so i'm "Mizzen-dog Fletcher Le Grande"   :knuckles:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 02:22:10 PM by cinni »

Offline reedthis

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2007, 03:24:16 PM »
My pirate wench name is Rosy Jane Rackham. :lol:
What We Do In Life Echoes Into Eternity!!!

Offline Jill_

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2007, 04:10:27 PM »
 :pirate4  Thanks peach!  I'm Rosy Pearly Morris :lol3:

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2007, 04:39:20 PM »
ARRRRR!  I'm Articulate Fletcher Morris!

...That doesn't sound threatening at all!  Thanks peach!

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2007, 05:32:30 PM »
Lady Julie Blackbeard!  Can't wait, thanks GP!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2007, 07:34:24 PM »
Heeee.....I am puddin's twin (but slightly better endowed) sister:  meet Busty Bess Goodfellow! :psmile
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2007, 10:22:32 PM »
Bet my bust is bigger  ;)  :yikes

Offline CeeeJay

• " Miss. Thang !"
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2007, 08:17:19 AM »
Bet my bust is bigger than both yours!! lol

Lady Mary Drake is my name  :ahoy :pirates6

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2007, 09:20:29 AM »
Battle of the boobs  :lol: :touche:

Offline cinni

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2007, 09:35:29 AM »
omg...  :spitcoffee:  i should not bop in here when i'm having my morning coffee

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2007, 10:07:50 AM »
Well--I thought they MUST be calling me Busty Bess for a reason :boobs:

But upon looking doubtfully down my corset I think they have me boobies confused with me sister's (Sweet Betty)

Maybe they were looking at my other ASSet??

we need some pirate wench smilies :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2007, 10:33:43 AM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2007, 12:10:53 PM »
 :bow:
« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 11:57:07 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2007, 02:02:29 AM »
Crack me up! Guess what the National Bird of Dominica is?

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #55 on: June 01, 2007, 09:51:14 AM »
You might like this peach? I haven't tried it but it was just put iup today so may still work.

THE CAMERON DADDO "PIRATE MASTER" CONFERENCE CALL IS AVAILABLE FOR REPLAY UNTIL THURSDAY, MAY 31, AT 11:59 PM, ET/8:59 PM, PT
            The Cameron Daddo/PIRATE MASTER conference call is now available for replay until Thursday, May 31 at 11:59 PM ET/8:59 PM PT. 

CONFERENCE CALL REPLAY NUMBER: 888-203-1112

ACCESS CODE:  5784088

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2007, 10:36:07 AM »
Oh--too bad!  :(

It is "no longer available".

But thanks anyway! One if these days we'll get in on one in time to ask the "good questions"!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2007, 11:23:03 AM »
Dummies..nothing like putting out a useless press release  :meow:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »
All of these people have myspace? :lol:

I thought myspace was dead and facebook was all the rage!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TannerB

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2007, 11:38:25 PM »
Why not just use both? Double the publicity woot.
My own Pirate Masters is coming this summer only on Youtube.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #60 on: June 06, 2007, 09:11:52 AM »
I have both.  But Myspace is used more for publicity than Facebook.  It will be hard to find any one of these pirates on Facebook.