Author Topic: EP12: "Oh My God, The Teletubbies Go To War."  (Read 120069 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: EP12: "Oh My God, The Teletubbies Go To War."
« Reply #225 on: April 28, 2007, 08:22:17 PM »
Just wondered if this was our confessional hill.

Guess "only the Chateau" knows for sure....

[attachment deleted by admin]
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #226 on: April 28, 2007, 08:25:26 PM »
aww we even have a nice lady presenting the hill to us  :lol3:

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: April 28, 2007, 10:01:29 PM »
Please educate me on the anatomy of the Amazing Race location arrow. I'm talking about this one from the Shipwreck Beach location. Are all arrows like that? Yellow background, red arrow, with a black outline on both? Can there be any variations?

See, I was driving around Agat a couple of hours ago. And lo and behold, what do I see at a random location (see below), but a red arrow with a yellow background?! I checked it out, it's different from that one in Hawai'i in that it didn't have the black outline. It's made from cardboard-like material, about 2 and 1/2 feet long and 1 feet high. It's tied to bridge ledge-type thing, and it's pointing towards the direction of the cemetery. There's a small creek beside it, by the way. And then the small cemetery leads to the beach. I'm very surprised that it's still there, if it's indeed from TAR, because it's been 4 and 1/2 months already.

Haha, I wanted to take it, but I asked a man walking by if I could, and he said I shouldn't be taking it because it might be from the Mayor's office. So I didn't. Man, I wish I wasn't so compulsive as to just head there without my camera. :groan:

Anyways, I'll take a picture of it tomorrow morning (or maybe just get it) if I could, which doesn't really help our investigations because it's gonna be Sunday evening there in the mainland by that time. ;D

just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline gingerman28

• Senior Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • GMan
« Reply #228 on: April 28, 2007, 10:02:57 PM »
yeah - so I'm bored  :angel:

The lack of Phil's preview this week sucks  :knuckles:

... B:) B:) B:)

Any PIPs this week puddin..(i always type in Phil when typing puddin for some strange reason)

The PIPs just repeat shots from the network promos; rarely does anything new get included.

About time we did some thinking on our own.

I have tried to start the ball rolling at least twice, but no takers on filling in the blanks.  Looks like the TAR detectives are lost without on the scene witnesses.  We have enough now to make some valid guesses on what is going to happen tomorrow night.  This is no time to "be bored"; this is the time to really put your mental abilities to work.

Let's have some intelligent input, lads.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #229 on: April 28, 2007, 10:42:44 PM »
I concur that Oswald & Danny are eliminated ..  :kissy:
With no times put on the confessionals Gman, we don't know the arrival scenario but have 2 choice based on the spoilers

1st Charla/Mirna
2nd Eric Danielle
3rd BQ's
last Chas  orrrrrrrr

1st BQ's
2nd C/M
3rd E/D
last Cha's orrrrrrrr

or its all ass backwards but the Cha's are eliminated any which way it goes.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2007, 11:12:34 PM by puddin »

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #230 on: April 28, 2007, 10:45:51 PM »
I have a lot of friends who will be mighty pissed off once tomorrows episode airs. Poor D/O fans :( 4th out again!

I agree Puddin, it looks like it's FF winner this leg.

I think once we see if the RB is first or 2nd we will know which of the two comes in first, since DK finish the RB first.

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP13: "TBA" ( 1 hour season finale May 6th )
« Reply #231 on: April 28, 2007, 11:13:27 PM »
Well based on roving reporter apskip we can assume that this episode begins with a 24 hour Pit Stop from the end of the last leg.

Since all confessionals are shot in the afternoon, and that all teams get to the airport:

F3 teams booked their flights to Honolulu via Tokyo-Narita on the afternoon of Saturday Dec. 16.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2007, 11:16:06 PM »
Please educate me on the anatomy of the Amazing Race location arrow. I'm talking about this one from the Shipwreck Beach location. Are all arrows like that? Yellow background, red arrow, with a black outline on both? Can there be any variations?

See, I was driving around Agat a couple of hours ago. And lo and behold, what do I see at a random location (see below), but a red arrow with a yellow background?! I checked it out, it's different from that one in Hawai'i in that it didn't have the black outline. It's made from cardboard-like material, about 2 and 1/2 feet long and 1 feet high. It's tied to bridge ledge-type thing, and it's pointing towards the direction of the cemetery. There's a small creek beside it, by the way. And then the small cemetery leads to the beach. I'm very surprised that it's still there, if it's indeed from TAR, because it's been 4 and 1/2 months already.

Haha, I wanted to take it, but I asked a man walking by if I could, and he said I shouldn't be taking it because it might be from the Mayor's office. So I didn't. Man, I wish I wasn't so compulsive as to just head there without my camera. :groan:

Anyways, I'll take a picture of it tomorrow morning (or maybe just get it) if I could, which doesn't really help our investigations because it's gonna be Sunday evening there in the mainland by that time. ;D

We should be able to dig up an arrow picture somewhere hakushu? Unless they forgot to do so all the route markers are removed quickly as we heard they were TAR8 Niagra Falls.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2007, 11:18:33 PM »
Yeah, they are popular.

As to the spoilers concerning teams arriving at the airport the the next afternoon.

F3 teams booked their flights to Honolulu via Tokyo-Narita on the afternoon of Saturday Dec. 16.
We really can't make a real judgment on the arrival at the Pit Stop at the end of this leg.

After all Charla & Mirna are famous for using hotels (for internet) or travel agencies to book.

But we also with clips see Eric & Danielle try this on occasion as well.

The only team that really doesn't (or hasn't been shown at least) going to travel agencies is Dustin & Kandice unless directed to.

But I do feel that Eric & Danielle will actually be the last to arrive at the Pit Stop and are only saved by Oswald & Danny's penalty just to further give ammunition to those who feel that they are the most undeserving winners ever.  Just to personally spite me.

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP13: "TBA" ( 1 hour season finale May 6th )
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2007, 11:19:31 PM »
I just realized this season will be over, before we even get a solid confirmation about there being a season 12.  Those basterds. (:;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2007, 11:29:07 PM »
I agree Puddin, it looks like it's FF winner this leg.

What does this mean, please?   ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2007, 11:30:25 PM »
But I do feel that Eric & Danielle will actually be the last to arrive at the Pit Stop and are only saved by Oswald & Danny's penalty just to further give ammunition to those who feel that they are the most undeserving winners ever.  Just to personally spite me.
Well they just might as well save their ammunition to shoot themselves in the head next week, I mean seriously all this hate and whining over a reality show that was filmed 5 months ago...its not like its the end of the world or something for Gods sakes I wish they would all STFU already :meow:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2007, 11:30:45 PM »
oops, I forgot to put a / so it makes it look like fast forward!
I meant it looks like we have another all female team winner this leg.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2007, 11:47:29 PM »
I concur that Oswald & Danny are eliminated ..  :kissy:
With no times put on the confessionals Gman, we don't know the arrival scenario but have 2 choice based on the spoilers

1st Charla/Mirna
2nd Eric Danielle
3rd BQ's
last Chas  orrrrrrrr

1st BQ's
2nd C/M
3rd E/D
last Cha's orrrrrrrr

or its all ass backwards but the Cha's are eliminated any which way it goes.

I'm missing something here--why we would think C/M could be first? Unless we don't think Xmas drop is a detour and you are thinking they have to do a third something? 

I think we may have a lot of time in airports again--this is a long flight for our guys...

And if the plane Xmas drop IS a detour it is definitely before the Roadblock based on Chateau's times, right?

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 28, 2007, 11:49:07 PM »
Well, C/M could be first due to that spoiler we had long ago about them having a huge lead, but that is really looking like it's going to turn out to be false!

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #240 on: April 28, 2007, 11:58:46 PM »
Well, C/M could be first due to that spoiler we had long ago about them having a huge lead, but that is really looking like it's going to turn out to be false!
I think it might be false too..only chevy knows and he ain't saying  :umn:. Still their confessional looks so different from the other 3. Nice "hill" btw peach  :ninja

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #241 on: April 29, 2007, 12:00:40 AM »
Yeah, the confessional really does look different.
ha ha, every time I see that hill picture I laugh at the woman in it for some reason.

So Puddin I hear you aren't going to TARcon  (:;) Now I don't get to see what you look like from the pictures!

I wish I was going so badly!  :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #242 on: April 29, 2007, 12:16:09 AM »
I think it might be false too..only chevy knows and he ain't saying  :umn:. Still their confessional looks so different from the other 3. Nice "hill" btw peach  :ninja

So the only reason you think C/M could be first is foxburn's info? I gave up on that...

And I think the C/M confessional looks later in the day...

And I love how that girl is showing off that hill like on the Price is Right or something.

Now hakushu8 has me looking at cemetaries.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline mswood

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #243 on: April 29, 2007, 12:23:47 AM »
But I do feel that Eric & Danielle will actually be the last to arrive at the Pit Stop and are only saved by Oswald & Danny's penalty just to further give ammunition to those who feel that they are the most undeserving winners ever.  Just to personally spite me.
Well they just might as well save their ammunition to shoot themselves in the head next week, I mean seriously all this hate and whining over a reality show that was filmed 5 months ago...its not like its the end of the world or something for Gods sakes I wish they would all STFU already :meow:

Hehehehe

I absolutely can't wait to here the pissing and moaning and bitching and harping on both sucks and TWOP at the final (if the list is accurate and I am pretty damn confident in ithat).

I think I will do a serious happy dance.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 29, 2007, 12:25:46 AM »
Don't be to mean when/if you guys are rubbing it into me  :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #245 on: April 29, 2007, 12:31:28 AM »
Good thing the drinks are free at TARcon--they are going to need them!

Guam Native Cemetary

Is this it hakushu8?

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 29, 2007, 12:33:11 AM »
Good thing the drinks are free at TARcon--they are going to need them!

hehe, so will you peach :P ...possibly! B:) B:) B:)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #247 on: April 29, 2007, 12:43:05 AM »
^^ Yeah but I have advance warning--most of the crew there is unspoiled!

We should be able to dig up an arrow picture somewhere hakushu?

Didn't we see one last time when someone (Peter and Sarah?) Found the FF oil burning thing (maybe) in a desert by mistake??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 29, 2007, 12:48:35 AM »
Yes peach, there was a flag there! Thanks!

TAR10 EP6:

Hawaii:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #249 on: April 29, 2007, 12:54:17 AM »
Thanks Michael--gosh that was fast!

Hmmm....black borders on both. None in the Guam one? And cardboard out in the elements for 4+ months--not likely to have survived I guess.
RFF's Golden Rule: