Archive > Survivor Fiji

for ALL Michelle fans

(1/2) > >>

reality.tv.:
I will miss her on the show. It sucks because she worked hard and for what? just to be sent to tribal as the minority after working hard to become the majority all I can say is I WANT HER ON ALL STARS 2!

mattus:
I don't feel like she had enough personality for AS2 but she sure seems like a sweet girl.
Unfortunately her fate was put in the hands of a loose cannon,Dreamz.

Rareza:
I hope she makes AS2!  She's my favorite castaway this season, tied with Yao-Man, and was in my favorite scene of the entire series.

I'm disappointed she didn't make it farther.  Her elimination was the only thing that was wrong with the spoilers I used to keep up with.  I heard she was supposed to make it farther and was actually going to have a heated TC and unprecedented move.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Rareza on April 14, 2007, 09:50:14 PM ---I hope she makes AS2!  She's my favorite castaway this season, tied with Yao-Man, and was in my favorite scene of the entire series.

I'm disappointed she didn't make it farther.  Her elimination was the only thing that was wrong with the spoilers I used to keep up with.  I heard she was supposed to make it farther and was actually going to have a heated TC and unprecedented move.

--- End quote ---

I liked her as well.  :-\

hakushu8:
I liked Shii Ann, Jenny, and now Michelle, and all of them have been victims of a Final 10 twist. :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version