Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

EP11: "Good Doing Business with You."

<< < (3/149) > >>

georgiapeach:
After we were bass-ackwards in Poland--I think anything is possible!

I'm still wondering what those interview comments from BVM meant!

mswood:
I know, I mean it even could be that one leg is shown over two episodes without any TBC point to it.

I actually kind of like my idea as well.

Because I dislike the idea of a possability of a TBC and then a non elimination.  While they have done three legs in a row before, they alwasy seem a little akward to me.

tarflyonthewall:
Here's what I think. We still have confirmed visits to Hong Kong, Macau, Guam, Hawaii, and San Francisco this season (Too much damn island hopping). There is ONE elimination left (Per Phil in the premiere). So that leaves us with one elim, two NEL's/TBC's, and the finish leg.

I'm thinking that Hong Kong and Macau are ONE combined leg, a la Punta Arenas and Ushuaia, or Santiago and Calama, earlier this season. And it's a NEL.
Then we have an elimination in Guam. Down to three teams.
A TBC in Hawaii - A NEL wouldn't work because of the penalty.
And the final hour in California.

Plus, this is the ninth leg right now in Malaysia (4 in Sth America, 2 in Africa, 2 in Europe, and one in Asia), which means we only have four legs left - so there is a two-locale leg coming up at some point.

Admit it, it's a better situation than anything else that's been come up with.

hakushu8:
Just thought I'd repost here my two cents from the Ep9 thread:

--- Quote ---Don't forget about TAR 8 and how they had a NEL, a TBC and an elimination three (well, four because of that off week) weeks in a row. I think that's the most probable scenario [which did occur] if Uchenna/Joyce are indeed philiminated this Sunday. I wouldn't want to go through a TBC next week only to find out that no one gets eliminated after that.

I think it would make sense if the Macau leg is the TBC. If Danny/Oswald were the last to see Phil in the TBC pit stop, then it would make sense for them to be seen with Phil in a hydrofoil back to Hong Kong and then to Guam. If it would have been a NEL pit stop, after the last team check in, couldn't Phil and his crew ride any hydrofoil between the 12 hour resting period and go to Guam?
--- End quote ---

So I'm on the side of NEL in Hong Kong and TBC in Macau-Guam.

annielhy:
Hi. Keep in mind, there are TurboJet from Macau to HK Airport.
If they are smart, they shouldn't return to Sheung Wan or Tsim Sha Tsui Pier

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version