Author Topic: April 8 Episode  (Read 17315 times)

Offline TPorter2

• RFF Jr. Member
April 8 Episode
« on: April 09, 2007, 03:31:49 AM »
I thought it was a great episode.  Frank sees a mouse, and the next thing you know the Teams get a call from Trump that Arrow is moving from the tents into the house, there are no more PM's, just three teams of two each.  The task is to market Trump's new tower in Vegas, and they will be making presentations to Donald and Don Jr.  The teams fly out there on Trump's jet.  They meet with the Trump sales team, and tour the models.  James and Stephanie work well together, Frank and Heidi are polar opposites, and Nicole and Kristine seem to be OK.  They go back to the boardroom to do the presentations.  James and Steph do well, Kristine and Nicole suck when they can't get their DVD to launch, and Frank & Heidi do worse when the Golden Child fumbles the presentation by just saying a few sentences with no evident theme.  There is a whole scene where Trump finds out someone has the phone number wrong on the brochure, and they figure out it is Nicole and Kristine who were wrong.  Kristine blames Nicole for lack of focus and falling asleep so she had to do EVERYTHING.  Heidi says Frank didn't have focus and then manages to contradict herself several times when he fights back and she looks really stupid.  In the end, Heidi and Kristine are sent packing.   Excellent!

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
Re: April 8 Episode
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 02:28:03 PM »
I agree this was a good episode!!! I am a bit surprised that Heidi was fired after having a 3-1 record as PM. But she did a horrible job on this task, contradicted herself numerous times in the boardroom, and had waffled so much the last several episodes, whenever Trump asks her which of her teammates did the worst job or should be fired. In my opinion she just was just not tough enough to be Trump's apprentice!!!

If there is one thing you can say about Frank, he is a fighter in the boardroom!!!

Kristine probably did not deserve to be fired over Nicole. But Kristine should have made Nicole help her, instead of doing everything herself and making the one mistake (phone number) that got her fired!!!

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 02:38:04 PM »
The phone number was indeed a big mistake, but had Nicole helped a bit more, perhaps Kristine would not have been fired. My two favorites fired on the same episode!!!
Not one of my best nights. :(
LOL
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 03:39:02 PM »
Greatest episode this season. Heidi & Christine both gone. YIPEE. I wanted them both gone a long time ago, hated Heidi. F-ing bitch, hated her with a passion! LOL

GOODBYE

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 09:59:00 PM »
Greatest episode this season. Heidi & Christine both gone. YIPEE. I wanted them both gone a long time ago, hated Heidi. F-ing bitch, hated her with a passion! LOL

GOODBYE

Why don't you tell us how you really feel?  :lol3: (Please don't tell Ruday! I didn't like either one of em and I'm glad they are gone!!)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TheCinera

• "RFF Hero"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
Greatest episode this season.

I second that.  It was a shock to see Heidi be fired after saying, "If you're going to fire me based on this task, then I'm 100% behind you."  Then Kristine being fired like that.  I was litterally like  :shocking:
But it's good to see the orignal Kinetic desimated. :boot: