Author Topic: EP 7&8 chat and update  (Read 55987 times)

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: EP 7&8 chat and update
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2007, 07:55:57 AM »
I checked on the opening hours of the Auschwitz/Birkenau memorial sites. for December/January/February, they are 8am to 3pm.

Offline hound 109

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: EP 7&8 chat and update
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2007, 10:15:19 AM »
That really would have been risky on Eric's part especially not knowing what the Roadblock was or where the Pitstop was. Only one person knows the truth about the sausage and that will be a good question to ask him once the race is over.

I know i would have done that with my wife (& 2 feet of sausage would merely be an appetizer for me
).
ewwwwwwww I am not a fan of sausage and now can't stand the sight of it, lol.
  Not risky puddin.  Neither Eric or the Guidos could leave until D had finished HER sausage.

Only reason i brought it up was that it was inferred in videos that either:  Eric was being slow on purpose to screw over the Guidos....or Eric was a lightweight who couldn't even eat as fast as D.  (Also he is being skewered on other crap boards.)

My point was that he was being NICE to D (& smart for his team) to NOT have D munching alone on Sausage after the other 7 people had long since finished.  (He ate at the same pace as her, much like a good skier would slow down for an average skier.) 

A very good racer.....that Eric.   :knuckles: