Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

EP9: - "The Way You Look, Yeah." (Thanks for the spoilers Izad)

<< < (2/80) > >>

michael:
:)

I love how they are smiling and appreciating the view!!!

GO BQs! *prays for HOH*

anon1akacolby:

Also, should add this that Izad posted after I asked him about their backpacks.  In the pic at the clue box, they don't have their backpacks but standing out front in that open area they did so I was curious as to where the backpacks were and what they were doing standing there.

--- Quote ---The picture was taken after they got their clue. As for the backpacks.. I honestly can't remember, but I'm pretty sure they carried their backpacks along with them up the stairs. They could've just put their backpacks down momentarily while reading the clue at the cluebox... and in that pic, they were actually waiting for their cameraman/soundman. (Man, those guys can run I tell ya).
--- End quote ---

hakushu8:
The Muragan statue is so huge and shinyyy, my preciousss. ;D

Apologies if this has already been pointed out. It looks like the cluebox is not inside the caves, just on the steps. So they didn't climb 'till the top. Too crowded and busy, I guess. :(

Oh, and will the pitstop be in Putrajaya, or they would just do tasks there and have the pitstop somewhere?

apskip:

--- Quote from: anon1akacolby on March 29, 2007, 03:29:56 PM ---
Since we started a thread for this episode I will post my airline spec for C/M flying into KL, that is if they are leaving from Warsaw.

LOT Polish Airlines Flt 223
Warsaw to Vienna 7:40am - 9:05am

Austrian Airlines Flt 1
Vienna to Kuala Lumpur  10:50am - 4:45am

Add in time to de-board the airplane, make their way through the airport and possibly take  public transport or drive to the Batu Caves, that puts them at the Batu Caves  by roughly 8:00 am when Izad snapped his pictures of C/M and cheered them on......"Hey Charla and Mirna. Good luck guys, you're doing great. I"m your biggest fan!"   :lol3:  (I'm only guessing he said that)

Also Izad, posted a "random pic" of a nail in a tire over at Sucks.  Perhaps it is a clue to more info that he might have on this leg.

http://www.kennebecbikeski.com/KennebecBike/images/bike-shop/park/tirenail1.jpg

--- End quote ---

COLBY, your analysis makes sense generally. However, if all teams land at 0445, why would there be such a apread in getting to Batu Caves via public transportation? It seems like there must be something in between which spreads out teams a bit.

red_sox:
I dont understant how team could be so spread out at Batu Caves if it is at the beginning of the leg.. apparently C/M come in at the back of the pack in Poland.. so how could they get such a lead so quickly.. those girls are amazing  :luvya:  :hearts:  :wohoo:

I really hope there is no HOH.. I just think it takes the excitement out of it.. Ive been looking foreward to this episode ever since i saw Izad's photos of C/M coming in first  :yess: :jumpy: :happy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version