Archive > The Amazing Race All Stars Spoilers/Speculation

EP9: - "The Way You Look, Yeah." (Thanks for the spoilers Izad)

<< < (80/80)

strategery:
Excellent! Thank you so much, georgiapeach -- you rock. And with all the scoop she's providing, I might even have to rethink my attitude toward Mirna. . . . OK, maybe not.

As for her answer, that's certainly different from what we heard on the show and on the (not-so-reliable) CBS web site (here). That says it was less than a mile from the clue box (near Kampung Baru Mosque) to each Detour location -- "one third of a mile on foot to Dewan Lama" for Artistic Expression, "on foot half a mile to Chow Kit Bomba" for Cookie Confection.

Not sure about Dewan Lama yet (though Mirna says that one was close; I think Lama just means Road). But this map of KL shows a Kg Baru subway stop in cell C5, and Chow Kit is not far away -- about 1/2 KM west. So maybe that's not really where the cookie stand was??

georgiapeach:
Without rereading the whole thread I thought that thanks to Izad and Chateau we knew where those tasks were but I'll have to look again unless one of them remembers...

See what you've been missing?   :lol: We'll "spoil" you yet!

strategery:

--- Quote ---I thought that thanks to Izad and Chateau we knew where those tasks were
--- End quote ---

Like I said before, you folks have this all figured out before I even get started. But maybe Izad or Romeo can pin-point exactly where the Detour tasks were staged and help us figure out whether Cookie Confection was father away than it was described (10 minute cab ride vice 10 minute walk).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version