Author Topic: The Apprentice LA Spoiler  (Read 81820 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: The Apprentice LA Spoiler
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2007, 07:21:26 AM »
That's for sure, TL.  I'm shocked out of my gourd.  Well there goes my 400 pts. :'(   
Mostly, I'm disappointed in Heidi's performance tonite.  Also, if Kristine had chosen Heidi instead of  Nicole to pair up with, I bet K/H would've made a better team and ended up as final 2. 

I wonder if Heidi hadn't tried to pass the blame off and just been honest, would Trump have fired her? I thought she was better than that. She hadn't  worked with Frank before but they could have produced a knock-out presentation. I couldn't believe how weak she was, particularly after seeing the other two presentations. But we had a glimpse of this Heidi though once before when Trump asked her opinion and she waffled and dissembled and wouldn't give a straight answer. If Heidi had talked over the visuals, that part wouldn't have seemed so sloppy. 

I did think it was extreme to fire someone for a mistaken phone number, they had a very short time to design it and it was a small detail that could easily be changed before printing. (Does it seem strange that Trump noticed this discrepancy so quickly?)  ???  The look on Kristine's face was priceless!

Note to Apprentice applicants, NEVER say "I am not a liar!!"
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2007, 03:12:15 AM »
TL, thanks for jogging my memory of Heidi "waffling" and failing to give a straight answer a few weeks ago in the boardroom.  That bothered me...and should've been a sign to me to change my winner pick.  Whatever, I'm going to change my pick to Stefani or James. (for 50 pts) 
Of the F4, they seem to be the most qualified. They worked together in harmony while preparing their presentation and it was absolutely awesome!  I got goose bumps watching it!  :tup:

Kristine & Heidi were cute chatting in the car as they left the mansion!  Good that they both have good attitudes  and kept their sense of humor.  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2007, 06:57:12 AM »
Ruday, I'm thinking James. Although Frank has done well and people do work with him. Finally some excitement!

Offline cinni

• mind is tiffany twisted
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • defying gravity
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
the comment from kristine about not wanting to team up with heidi was great foreshadowing. i knew at least one of them was going home. stephani and james really deserved their win over the other two teams. for a minute, i thought he was going to fire all of the other four.
always remember....when life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2007, 11:58:43 AM »
It's a no-brainer to pick James and Stefani for F2. Nicole has done nothing noteworthy. Frank lost his only stint as Project Manager and his televised antics throughout the remaining history of Arrow were pathetic (I'm sure Trump has seen them too). His performance Sunday night was more pathetic than Heidi's, but Trump wanted to make an object lesson of Heidi as somebody performing way below expectations (I'm sure his expectations for Frank were much lower).

The question of who wins the FINALE is interesting. James would appear to have the edge with his Project Manager record, but I believe Stefani's contributions to all Arrow victories were huge and recognized on camera. She is much classier than James. I expect her to be the Apprentice 6.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2007, 02:17:04 PM »
You must be watching a different camera than I have apskip, because I haven't seen much of Stefani. I believe she has flown very under-the-radar, but has probably been smart to not get involved in much of the team politics. She does appears to be a good presenter, but other than that I haven't seen much to go on.

Also, she has not stepped up and been a PM, so I question whether or not she has the stones to lead!!! I will admit that under the "winning PM gets to keep leading" format, she hasn't had much of a chance yet. Surya and James both held onto the PM job for long periods.

All that being said, I have had Stefani as my "winner pick" since March 7th. I see the rest of you guys had Heidi!!!  :kissy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2007, 04:37:44 PM »
You must be watching a different camera than I have apskip, because I haven't seen much of Stefani. I believe she has flown very under-the-radar, but has probably been smart to not get involved in much of the team politics. She does appears to be a good presenter, but other than that I haven't seen much to go on.

Also, she has not stepped up and been a PM, so I question whether or not she has the stones to lead!!! I will admit that under the "winning PM gets to keep leading" format, she hasn't had much of a chance yet. Surya and James both held onto the PM job for long periods.

All that being said, I have had Stefani as my "winner pick" since March 7th. I see the rest of you guys had Heidi!!!  :kissy:

Along with the stupid living in a tent gimmick, the other loser gimmick this season had to do with keeping a project manager in place if the team won. Thus we didn't get to see Nichole or Stefanie as project manager, something that would have helped them to make it to the final two. I don't this happening unless next week's challenge is something that they can do individually and not as a team.

I thought Heidi was being groomed for the winning slot but she lost me a few weeks ago when she didn't want to answer a simple question. One that a leader has to make, who to keep and who needs to go. Perhaps Trump didn't like that either. He put her on the spot twice. More than that, I would think Trump would see what was filmed during the actual project and should have known that Heidi wasn't telling the truth. Frank nailed her.

This coming Sunday will be the key. Teams favor James and Frank.

Speaking of forshadowing, we could say that about James. Trump asked him to go check on the phone number, he asked his opinion, and he had him help Nicole with the computer to get the Power Point presentation going.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2007, 06:16:02 PM »
That's for sure, TL.  I'm shocked out of my gourd.  Well there goes my 400 pts. :'(   
Mostly, I'm disappointed in Heidi's performance tonite.  Also, if Kristine had chosen Heidi instead of  Nicole to pair up with, I bet K/H would've made a better team and ended up as final 2. 

Sorry about your lost points Ruday. :'(

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2007, 04:51:46 PM »
Thanks TL.  :hugs:  Now I'm trying to decide who to pick for 50 pts.  Need to do the game today so I can also get the 50% early bird bonus!  :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2007, 05:04:01 PM »
Thanks TL.  :hugs:  Now I'm trying to decide who to pick for 50 pts.  Need to do the game today so I can also get the 50% early bird bonus!  :jam:

HMMM! That is a toughy! I don't think Nichole will win, that leaves Stefani, Frank and James. All three could win. I'm glad I don't have to choose.

Offline tanbuns

• Puddin's Boy Toy
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Birthday Jesus
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2007, 06:56:00 AM »
Even though I have Stefani, I think (mostly hope) that James wins. Stefani has been too much UTR for me, and has not stepped up as PM. And as TL pointed out, Trump as James, not Stefani, to help twice last week. It sure looks like Trump values his opinion!!!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 07:09:20 AM by tanbuns »

Offline RudyRules

• RFF's Maturest Angel.
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • S1's Rudy Rocks!!
« Reply #61 on: April 13, 2007, 12:23:46 AM »
Well this season, the PM stayed PM as long as their team won.  So there weren't as many chances to step up.  But Stef still could have.  James has been willing to be right in there no matter what though.  I could change to James, but think I'd lose my 50% bonus now...even if I don't change any answers to the questions.  ???