The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Hate the application rules....

(1/2) > >>

CSSVT:
Have to be 21....ridiculous if you ask me. Only about twice do I remember any alcohol related tasks and that shouldn't even matter over seas. Hmmm...I guess I'll have to wait till 2010 after I graduate college.

Should have a somewhat decent shot in my opinion if I can get my dad to enter with me. He's a pilot and I want to move overseas to work after college. Seems like a pretty good combo/situation that CBS would pick up....

RudyRules:
 :hithere: CSSVT...Wishing you a warm  :welcome2: to the Forum! 
Cheers!
Ruday ;D

Rob:
Well, 2010 isn't that far away. And don't forget us once you make it on the show!

Rob

TheCinera:
Welcome CSSVT!  Glad to meet you!

I'd love to apply too, but sadly, I'm too young to apply also.  I'd like to apply for Big Brother, but I wouldn't mind TAR either. 

By the way, 2010 is my college graduation year too.  As Rob says, it isn't that far away.  That's kind of scary if you ask me.

CSSVT:
Yea luckily it's only about 3 years now (I say about cus it'd have to be in May). Wanted to do family edition but it interfered with a trip to Russia and after seeing the show I'm kinda glad i didn't get the chance....would've hated the amount of US/South America time.

And Rob, how would I ever forget yall?

Thanks for the welcome guys...I've been here a few times over the past year and think I had a screen name at one point that I used to post once or twice but otherwise I've just lurked.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version