Archive > The Apprentice

March 25 Episode

<< < (3/3)

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on March 25, 2007, 09:13:46 PM ---I'm sorry, but did Trump just say, "I have the Number One show on television."?

Did I hear that right, or is it just me that there are better shows on TV than Apprentice? (Not to say, I still love this show, just not as much as Big Brother or LOST).

--- End quote ---
Just watched the tape.  You heard right!  He said, "They SHOULD put my footprints outside...I'm a bigger star than anybody.  I have the Number One show on television.... B:) B:) B:) B:) " 

:rotf: :lol3: NOT!!  Where the heck does he get that??  Maybe he was kidding?  Apprentice isn't even in the Top 20!!  :lol:   

The REAL #1 show is American Idol, both Tue and Wed in all three age brackets, followed by Grey's Anatomy & Dancing w/ the Stars.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/ratings.aspx?id=weekly

TheCinera:

--- Quote from: RudyRules on March 27, 2007, 10:04:22 PM ---The REAL #1 show is American Idol, both Tue and Wed in all three age brackets, followed by Grey's Anatomy & Dancing w/ the Stars.

--- End quote ---

I believe that.  Trump's ego is off the richter scale this season.

Oh yeah, Poor Angela.  I'm surprized she made it as far as she did.  I have yet to see the point of an olympian on The Apprentice.  Never, never again, trump.

RudyRules:
I've wondered the same thing, Mark.  Maybe Angela was bored and needed a different challenge?  I didn't have her pictured as Trump's Apprentice. 

I think the final 2 will be Heidi/Frank or James/Frank.  I've rooted for Heidi from the beginning.

TheCinera:
In my opinion, I think it's a big toss-up between who will make it the final two.  I'd think it'd make great TV if it was Tim/Nicole in the final two.  We'd see if love trumps business. (no pun intended)  Maybe he'd propose Romber-style. :js:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: TheCinera on March 28, 2007, 09:17:20 AM ---In my opinion, I think it's a big toss-up between who will make it the final two.  I'd think it'd make great TV if it was Tim/Nicole in the final two.  We'd see if love trumps business. (no pun intended)  Maybe he'd propose Romber-style. :js:

--- End quote ---

It certainly would pump up the ratings.  :yess: I'd love to see this combo! (Why do I think business would triumph?)

I've become such a conspiracy nut, I could see a scenario where Tim and Nicole decided to act as if they are mad because perhaps it would disarm the other team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version