Charla & MIrna
0 (0%)
Eric & Danielle
0 (0%)
Joe & Bill
19 (48.7%)
Dustin & Kandice
0 (0%)
Dude, its two episodes two teams get elimianted.
0 (0%)
1st part is a TBC
14 (35.9%)
2cd part is TBC
0 (0%)
1st part is a non elimination.
5 (12.8%)
2cd part is a non elimination.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Ep 7/8 poll: Which team gets elimianted?  (Read 5903 times)

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Ep 7/8 poll: Which team gets elimianted?
« on: March 28, 2007, 02:05:16 AM »
BONUS QUESTIONS

1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country?

2.  Do we get a Fast Forward?  Or was the first one not seen in the last episode?

3.  Intersection. In one of these two episode, or not at all this season?

4.  In which episode does Eric & Danielle kill each other :meow:?

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight :killme:?  Makes Colin seem like a genius.

6.  Who states the episodes Title "If I were in town, I would ask for your number"?

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch :yess:?

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down :knight?

Offline down_with_alli

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Phil is my God
Re: Ep 7/8 poll: Which team gets elimianted?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 02:58:30 AM »
BONUS QUESTIONS

1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country? Nup I think they go straight to Warsaw hehe.

2.  Do we get a Fast Forward?  Or was the first one not seen in the last episode? I think we get one mid-way.

3.  Intersection. In one of these two episode, or not at all this season? Not at all.

4.  In which episode does Eric & Danielle kill each other :meow:? The first part.

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight :killme:?  First one cause they are WAY behind.

6.  Who states the episodes Title "If I were in town, I would ask for your number"? One of the Chas.

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch :yess:? MEEEE! DIE ALLI YOU EVIL BITCH! I mean...err good job Mirna you psycho.

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down :knight? MEEEEE! i loled and it was a preview AHAA!

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 07:35:46 AM »
1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country? first leg in Tanzania/Kenya

2.  Do we get a Fast Forward?  Or was the first one not seen in the last episode? probably, the Guidos and Eric/Danielle; both need it to play partial catchup

3.  Intersection. In one of these two episode, or not at all this season?  neither, intersection later in the season, probably in Hong Kong or on Guam
4.  In which episode does Eric & Danielle kill each other ? the first one

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight ?  Makes Colin seem like a genius.  the first one

6.  Who states the episodes Title "If I were in town, I would ask for your number"?  that sounds like classic Eric

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch ? I don't know; it was nasty and unwarranted so anyone could have

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down ? every other team plus tens of millions of fans worldwide

Offline hakushu8

• Honorary Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2007, 10:20:46 AM »
BONUS QUESTIONS

1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country?
Transitional leg, I believe. Though I would've loved another African pit stop.

2.  Do we get a Fast Forward?  Or was the first one not seen in the last episode?
Fast Forward in the 2nd half, as I think the episode's a TBC.

Maybe later in the season? I actually liked the Intersection, so I hope they have it again here.

4.  In which episode does Eric & Danielle kill each other ?
Kill? Er... the first part.

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight ? 
Joe appreciation! The first part.

6.  Who states the episodes Title "If I were in town, I would ask for your number"?
Dustin/Kandice.

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch?
I appreciate Mirna's attempt to connect with the forum fans.

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down?
Will it still be funny when we see it again?  ???
just dance
~*~
I don't understand the question, and I won't respond to it.

Offline tigress131

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2007, 11:51:28 AM »
BONUS QUESTIONS

1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country?  I think they will leave from Africa at the beiginning of the leg next week.  Did everyone see the remaining teams  basking in the sun on the beach in Africa?  Where is Danny get that YELLOW SPEEDO..OOOH.

Fast Forward in the 2nd half.

Maybe later in the season? I actually liked the Intersection, so I hope they have it again here.

Kill? .

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight ? 
Joe appreciation! The first part.

Dustin/Kandice.

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch?
I appreciate Mirna's attempt to connect with the forum fans.

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down?
Will it still be funny when we see it again?  ???

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 12:31:52 PM »

BONUS QUESTIONS

1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country? transitional leg

2.  Do we get a Fast Forward?  Or was the first one not seen in the last episode? No and No

3.  Intersection. In one of these two episode, or not at all this season? No & I dunno?

4.  In which episode does Eric & Danielle kill each other :meow:? Leg 7

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight :killme:?  Makes Colin seem like a genius. Leg 7, lol

6.  Who states the episodes Title "If I were in town, I would ask for your number"? hmmm the BQ's?  :flirt:

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch :yess:? ..sucksters?

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down :knight? mememememe  :waves:

Offline hound 109

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2007, 01:53:28 PM »
BONUS QUESTIONS

:noob: Answers   :horsey:

1.  Is the first leg all in Africa, or is it a transitional leg to another country?  Transitional Leg....they're heading to Poland.

2.  Do we get a Fast Forward?  Or was the first one not seen in the last episode?No.&....dunno

Not in these two epys...but on a later episode (thus screwing a 3rd place team by making it wait)

4.  In which episode does Eric & Danielle kill each other :meow:?
Naw...just a ratings edit.  Better question is what did they do during the 36 hour pitstop on Zanzibar? :dance:  :naughtyd: 

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight :killme:?  Makes Colin seem like a genius.First hour of this upcoming episode.

6.  Who states the episodes Title "If I were in town, I would ask for your number"?    Kandace

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch :yess:?   Did that happen?   :rotf:

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down :knight?
When looking for comedy gold, one always goes with Pie in the face, Camels, & little people in Knight Outfits (or Tending a Hockey Goal). :happy:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 02:00:52 PM by hound 109 »

Offline mswood

• "Amazing Race Reporter"
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2007, 06:19:28 PM »
Hound 109

Charla & Mirna's Pit Stop Clip online mention it.  I actually would be very angry if it made the broadcast.  But since TWOP and Miss Alli are reviewers (who can at time be very biting in their reviews of shows), so I personally didn't mind it being on the web. 

Offline Big Papi

• "RFF's very own Amazing All-Star Papi"
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »

A transitional leg to Poland.

Maybe. Will it be used? No / Last Episode? No

No.  Hopefully none this season.

The Fugees and/or Roberta Flack come to mind.  ;)

5.  In which episode does Joe get his ass hauled away by security attempting something so stupid as trying to get on the tarmac to stop a flight ?  Makes Colin seem like a genius.

Joe and Ass (no pun intended) in the same sentence  :lol3:

Mirna

7.  Who had to give a huge shout out to Mirna for calling Miss Alli a fat ass bitch  :yess: ?

HUGE SHOUT OUT :wohoo:  :bunny Mirna ROCKS Miss Alki SUCKS

8.  Who is looking forward to Charla falling face down ?

Poor thing  :hugs: Charla is IT, she is Ghetto  :yess: